Just Cause demo fucking rocks

hurt.jpg

here it is. probably my last xanga post as a free man. there is a lot of recap and goings-on to be said. i know everyone's collective loins are throbbing with desire, so ill get right to it.

the bachelor party was amazing. props to my homeboy jeff for setting it up and to dustin's parents for being so cool... and to dustin. thanks to everyone who came, i thoroughly appreciated your presence and the gifts and such. i dont normally drink very much, if at all, but it was my bachelor party, so thats grounds for me to throw back a few more than usual. (dont worry mom, there was no chance of alcohol poisoning). so me, shay, dustin and jeff (and mark, who had just a few drinks but sucked enough that no one complained he was sober) stayed in the living room aka the "drunks" room, and dan, william, forrest, and sean in the bed room, aka "sobers" room. thus the epic battle of the drunks vs sobers was waged over the networked electronic battlefield of halo 2. the first few battles went as expected, with me and dustin matching up against dan and william pretty well, but our secondary players were much more adept, leading to many a victory. free for all matches were won by various people, nothing really outstanding. its a little hazy but (correct me if im wrong) i believe after a short break from halo, the action resumed with the drunks being quite drunk by this point. the sobers were then pretty much demolished by the drunks, drawing on our keen powers of slow reflexes and impaired judgement. i distinctly remember at one point playing 2 drunks vs 4 sobers and owning them 3 caps to 0 in a capture the flag game. i also distinctly remember owning william with the smg while he had a sniper rifle harder than anyone has owned anyone before ever in the universe... ever. i believe dustin can back me up on that one, if he wasn't literally piss drunk by that time. eventually we went to sleep around 4 am, woke up with minimal sickness, ate at chilis the next afternoon and hung out to let our hangovers go away, and drove for a long ass time to statesboro and up to augusta.
then came the weekend, which was pretty much a blur of packing up robins room, and piecing robin back together after each mental breakdown. this leads me to now, waiting for monday to come so we can take all this stuff down to statesboro to our new apartment, drive to savannah, pack up my stuff, bring that to statesboro, then come back to augusta by noon tuesday. yeah. so that brings us to tuesday night and wednesday, which i have no idea what specifically is going on but there will apparently be things that have to be done, then thursday we head to savannah, friday we rip all our hair out, and saturday, with the sun's scintillating rays glistening off our sweaty bald heads, robin and i will be wed to each other in holy matrimony. then the greatest vacation ever taken will commence, and there will be much rejoicing.

Your web log, or "blog"

http://www.xanga.com/MangleMeElmo

14765e79dae8003c45ad232f71d8bd252022321.jpg

Name: Brian
Birthday: 8/9/1985

Interests: sports of any kind, playing guitar, having fun
Expertise: doing random stupid crap
Industry: Engineering

i'm pretty sure that's you

i mean look at this:

1. WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND YOUR DIARY USERNAME? When tickling just isnt enough.

2. NAME FIVE OF YOUR FAVORITE PIG-OUT FOODS: cereal, mac n cheese, totinos pizza, stouffers, RAMEN NOODLES.

3. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A MAKEOVER? hell no

4. HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED DEATH? not in person

5. THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE STAYED OUT OF THE COUNTRY/WHERE? the only real time ive been out of the country is when my family went deep sea fishing off the gulf coast. i was like 15 miles out, im not sure if the nation extends out 10 or 15 miles into the ocean. anyways it was for a few hours.

6. ONE THING YOU'RE GRATEFUL FOR, TODAY: Robin loves me.

7. YOUR FAVORITE HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY? : shootin the sh*t with my friends at lunchtime.

8. THE MOST INSANE THING YOU'VE DONE FOR/TO YOUR LOVE? we are getting married in less than 3 months. insane enough? ;D

9. DESCRIBE YOUR DREAM WEDDING: i'll defer that to robinator

10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE DOING AT AGE 60? watching my children's children grow up

11. YOUR FIRST MEMORY? the going-away party/ birthday party as my mom and dad left the military base in blytheville.

12. FAVORITE QUOTE? If you can't be right, be funny. - Dan Van Kley

13. THE SCHOOL PICTURE YOU BURIED IN YOUR BOTTOM DRAWER? i have a buttload of one from home football games, with my friends and i all body painted and such.

14. ANY WEIRD PREFERENCES? umm.. hehe ill pass on that one.

15. ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? why they are so intent on caring so much about some things.

16. WHAT DO YOU BUY WHEN YOU BUY YOURSELF A 'GUILTY PLEASURE' THAT ISN'T FOOD? well i used to buy random electronic stuff... computer parts, video games, guitar stuff... now i save for the wedding. which im ok with, mind you :p

17. ANY WEIRD SLEEPING HABITS? i sleep on my side, with my back to the wall usually. i have to have a pillow between my legs because its way comfy.

18. YOUR WORST FLAW? procrastination. and i have recently taken large steps to eliminate this problem. in fact i have been doing very well recently. impending marriage tends to do that for ya.

19. YOUR FAVE SONG RIGHT NOW? Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away

20. YOUR FAVE MOVIES? Memento, Last Samurai, The Matrix, Napoleon Dynamite.

21. IF THERE WERE ONE WORD LEFT TO USE IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, WHAT WOULD IT BE? DESIRE

22. YOUR TYPICAL SLEEPWEAR: boxers

23. WHAT'S IN YOUR CLOSET? clothes

24. THE FIRST FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD SPLURGE ON FOR YOURSELF IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE? house, car, bills, a Gibson Les Paul, an arena filled with the biggest most ginormous collection of speakers and amps ever assembled, so i could play for all my fans. hey i do too have fans. shut up.

25. ONE THING EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT YOU THAT YOU KNOW TO NOT BE TRUE? ehh i dunno i try not to think too much about what other people think of me.

That's you down to boxers and clothes.

remember that time you got mono?

Friday, August 27, 2004

ok heres a little "quiz your friends" thingie-

1. Guess who has Mono?
a. Brian
b. Brian
c. Brian
d. Brian

if you chose brian, you got a 100% !!!!!11 this would explain the fever, nausea, sore throat, stuffy nose, headaches, and sleeping 12+ hours a day for the past 5 days or so. right now about the only thing i can do is take steroids to help reduce the swelling of my lymph nodes. the ones in my throat are so huge its hard to talk. sometimes ill be talking and mucus will drip down and block my airway, resulting in a very attractive involuntary snort/cough/loogie hock. so... lock your doors and grab your drawers, this is going to be an interesting "10 days to 3 months".

i dont know, you're the one who wrote it.

sounds like you had fun this day

Thursday, July 15, 2004

tues night- hung out with chris, beth, and allison and ate pizza/ watched tv.

wednesday - went to class, left immediately for atlanta, arrived around 2. dropped off my car at the shop and rode with my mom in my dads car back to the house. hung out with mom for a little while, saw my sister, got my new phone, got some baby pictures :p and set off for augusta around 4:45 or so. arrived around 7-7:30 ish at robins house, met her dad *dramatic chord*, ate pizza at mark and lisa's (robin's sister and bro in law), hung out there for a while. forced (j/k, it was fun) to speak in the movie voice about 37.5 times to each person in her family, and generally just hung out and had a great time. then later around 10 or me robin and her parents went back to her house and watched some tv. attempted to wake up at 5, but i slept through my alarm for like 30 minutes, because i woke up to it going off at like 5:30-5:45 but it was set for 5:00. i dont think i owuld have been able to drive anyways. anywho, i ended up leaving at 7:45 or so, to get back in time for work. and i barely made it by the hair on my chinny chin chin. speaking of which i havent shaved in 2 days. ill go do that. then sleep for three weeks. peace out negros.

he posts just like you

No one can have a body like that at his age without a lot of steroid usage. Probably mixes the stuff in with his fruity pebbles every day
Seems like it's been a thousand years since Cena was fresh and original. Now he's just Vince McMakon's corporate golden-boy and UnCreative seems to be writing all of his stuff for him. Look no further than all the gay and poop joke promos we've had to sit through the past couple years.

Back