john wick is the best movie of the year

u hav worst taste

grand budapest was stupid wes anderson is so fucking overrated its unbelievable

every movie is the same

moonrise kingdom and grand budapest hotel are similar movies? :confused: MK is a comedic coming-of-age movie and grand budapest is satiric historic heist film. not to mention grand budapest had universally high reviews, from critic and audience, and has the current record for $/theater for a limited release

i wont even mention saving mr fox

idk kotz u seem to be quite opinionated but dont choose to express or explain your opinion outside of the bottom tier tw 1-liner

The action was incredible for a US made movie. All the action scenes were done in wide shots with no shaky cam. Gunplay was top notch, nice representation of the central axis relock system. The judo and jujitsu was also well done.

Just from the clips I saw him flow smoothly from isoceles to weaver to C.A.R. to single hand and back as the moment required. Nice. I reckon I should go see it.

I finally went to see it Friday. The story was typical generic direct to video action flick but with a decent cast and polished production it successfully rose above. Would watch again.

Went in with super high expectations and was disappointed.

Instead of the characters making you believe Wick was a badass to be afraid of, they straight up said it. The only real exposition was leguzamo freaking out about whose car it was. Don't tell me trained killers are afraid of him, show me.

Went in with super high expectations and was disappointed.

Instead of the characters making you believe Wick was a badass to be afraid of, they straight up said it. The only real exposition was leguzamo freaking out about whose car it was. Don't tell me trained killers are afraid of him, show me.

they showed you them saying they were scared? :scared::scared::scared:

Is it still in theaters? May go for first time since Guardians of the Galaxy and check it out.

Back