Joe Rogan are you here?

Never figured out why he's popular. He's kind of dumb and he just bitches about stuff. If I wanted to listen to bitching all day I'd work in an office full of women.

I liked News Radio and I thought he was fine for his part on that but outside of that I haven't cared much about him.

the-weekend-is-in-sight-now-we-just-dgaf-351.gif

Never figured out why he's popular. He's kind of dumb and he just bitches about stuff. If I wanted to listen to bitching all day I'd work in an office full of women.

He's a funny dude, brings on smart people and admits his own ignorance. It's pretty clear why people like him.

joe doesn't appear to be a completely closed minded fuck

which is probably why so many people dislike him

i would drink beers with the dude again

I'm not necessarily a fan of the guy, but I enjoy some of his pod casts every now and then for some reason.

I used to listen to all of his podcasts but there is only so much stuff you can say before it gets old. Now I listen depending on the guest.

Currently I've been listening to Doug Stanhope's podcast.

joe rogan is good at articulating things that a lot of ppl are thinking about but no other relevant public figures will speak up on. hes isnt afraid to throw his opinion out on subjects like dmt that would be career suicide for most other working celebs. in short, he gives very little fucks and speaks honestly on just about any subject (no matter how crazy it might sound to some ppl) and has generally, imo, reasonable views on things.

he will talk and talk and talk forever tho so, at some point, you will give up listening at least for a bit.

Back