Joe Biden WOOOOOOT

You have a point. He has a proven track record of saying he does or will do something then completely not doing it at all.

You mean like the wall, or dealing with Mexico or dealing with the unbalanced trade with China or dealing with NAFTA?

Yeah he certainly hasn't done anything.

Actually by Mexico curtailing illegal immigration I am curious on the amount of state and federal funding that will be saved. I do know there will be some offset if they can't use illegals to do farm work and the sort..but that is where I would also change the welfare structure and have long term ABLE bodied people go pluck some strawberries. Anyway going a little far off topic.

Nice picture on page 3. There was 80k people who wanted to attend, the arena only holds 20k. Trump can move on to football stadiums, especially ones that are indoors.
Trump raises $24.8 million for reelection in less than 24 hours, RNC says
6 million was good Biden, but not even close to Trump.

There's video of Biden falling asleep here at 02:25.

I can't imagine Biden in a one on one debate with Trump. It's almost like the democrats know they're going to lose (sitting president usually wins), so they're sending in Biden hoping Trump makes a mistake, which isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Cory Booker hitting Biden for colluding with segregationists 100yrs ago lol.

These morons are not only cutting down their own but exposing their party’s innate racism and sexism.

I don’t think the dems will ever get another president elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These morons are not only cutting down their own but exposing their party’s innate racism and sexism.

I don’t think the dems will ever get another president elected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbh this is wat ppl said about the pubs/donster in late 2015

Back