jews

BurnYaBad said:
The Draft is being discussed you fucking ignorant teen bitch. Don't take my word for it, go sign up so we can rid the world of one less fool.

Ignorant teen bitch, nice way to make yourself look like a jackass. I talked with my bro (who is in the army) over christmas, about this whole "war".. if you want to call it that.. the chances of draft being reinstated is wayyy out there for me to worry about it. And even if it was, I would be glad to help my country kick saddam's ass.

Its being discussed because its a slow news day. Yea, I bet you took all those "warnings" seriously a couple weeks ago (the bridges, for instance) and hid under a rock. Meanwhile, ill be living my life as a normal "ignorant teen bitch".

Too bad there are religions. If there weren't any religions then we could know why people actually hate each other and get down the the real root of many problems in the world. Oh wells ...

SaintDude said:
Too bad there are religions. If there weren't any religions then we could know why people actually hate each other and get down the the real root of many problems in the world. Oh wells ...

Seperate a few groups of people by a couple mountain ranges. 100 years later and they will hate one another. See: Yugoslavia.

The current King Whore of the Tribalwar forums is GigaFool with 39321 posts.
Lately he's been posting 6 posts per day while you've been posting 8 posts per day.

At the rate you and he are going you'll be King Whore in 51 years, 9 months, and 22 days

The current King Whore of the Tribalwar forums is GigaFool with 39321 posts.
Lately he's been posting 6 posts per day while you've been posting 14 posts per day.

At the rate you and he are going you'll be King Whore in 12 years, 7 months, and 7 days.
You will ascend the throne on September 21, 2016.

look out it's DOUBLE J THE JEWISH JORDAN

tamir.jpg

Back