jews

I don't know any jews. There are a few I suspect because of their abnormally large noses and jet black hair. They're awful wealthy too. Cripes... I know Jews!@ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;)

i have a friend thats jewish **EDITED IN CAUSE IM STUPID"and"*** he is cool. we call him 4x4 cause he is 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide. :cool:

fu grammar rulez.

you know... back in Paganism, the world was OK. No one rejected your gods... as long as you didnt reject theirs.
The Romans also had temples for Greek and Agyptian gods.
With just 1 god there is no room for anyone else... so the other believers gotta DIE!

BurnYaBad said:
Oh, I forgot to mention, the US has 30 cruise missles left in inventory, so, there gonna use your young asses to fight the war, not a missle.

And im sure you, like the rest of us, have access to classified info like that. Idiot.

The Draft is being discussed you fucking ignorant teen bitch. Don't take my word for it, go sign up so we can rid the world of one less fool.

BurnYaBad said:
The Draft is being discussed you fucking ignorant teen bitch. Don't take my word for it, go sign up so we can rid the world of one less fool.

:lol: you're a fucking idiot

BurnYaBad said:

Hmm, my boss for the past four months was on the House Armed Services Committee, and not once did the word "draft" come up in any sort of legislative discussions whatsoever. Not even post Sept. 11 did the word "draft" get mentioned. But then again, what do I know :rolleyes: Pretty pathetic when the only comeback to a flame is "I might be a fucking moron, but you could get drafted!!"

Back