JEW NEWS: Jewish family extorts $1.25 million from New York City in frivolous lawsuit

is it time to ban nido again for trying turn this into the stormfront.org forums?

anyone remember the mlk day fiasco?

So Nido got banned from IRC? Having never used IRC for more then 20 minutes combined in my life, I don't know how someone gets banned or how embarassing it is.

Durak said:
is it time to ban nido again for trying turn this into the stormfront.org forums?

anyone remember the mlk day fiasco?

:cry:

if you sue a hospital for "neglect" 14 years after, its greed, nothing more but greed.

granted any greedy family couldve done this but we all know jews are extremely greedy so it was more likely a jew family wouldve done it. which they did

Osiris said:
:cry:

if you sue a hospital for "neglect" 14 years after, its greed, nothing more but greed.

granted any greedy family couldve done this but we all know jews are extremely greedy so it was more likely a jew family wouldve done it. which they did

You're a moron.

For one thing, the article doesn't say when the lawsuit was opened. It could have taken 14 years for the decision to be reached, or it could have taken 14 years for the evidence to come forward.

samuelk said:
You're a moron.

For one thing, the article doesn't say when the lawsuit was opened. It could have taken 14 years for the decision to be reached, or it could have taken 14 years for the evidence to come forward.

or they couldve sued 14 years after.. :shrug:

Osiris said:

Actually, in most states, there is a statute of limitations type law covering personal injury/wrongful death type lawsuits. In NY, I believe that is 3 years.

Ya, I could very easily see a wrongful death civil suit getting filed right away, and taking 14 years to get through the court system. Our court systems are seriously backed up, with a lot of frivilious claims.

However, missing fucking stab wounds at a hospital, not frivilious.

Osiris said:
No, statute of limitations -

Nido, I hope Fraggle converts you as you sleep on the floor in some VA hotel.

Fraggles sneaks up with a wet rock, smashes Nidos cock, and hollers "IS RY EL," and with that, Nido is a jew.

Welcome home sir.

shut the fuck up. the kid was killed and they want compensation. if your brother/son were killed wouldn't you want something to make up for the loss? i don't fucking care if he was jewish. it's all the same.

fucking anti-semites

Back