J. Daspin III of Flame4Cash fame has officially screwed the pooch

It would be fun to drug this guy and move him across country, say 3 or 4k miles. Then take all his money and anything of value and see how long it is we before we hear from him again.

well, I have to leave my mark on this historic thread (even if it's a tad bit late for all the action).

iNVAR said:
i would say mr. daspin sticking his face into your car and yelling at you and saying 'you can take the first two shots" would be grounds for beating the shit out of him and calling it self defense because you believed he would have used physical force regardless. ;)

but he was too busy hauling ass :lol:

Mebbe when he offered 2 shots, you should have said, only if it's tequila. Let's have a drink and put this stupid shit behind us... Although, he doesn't sound very reasonable...

Brasstax said:
Mebbe when he offered 2 shots, you should have said, only if it's tequila. Let's have a drink and put this stupid shit behind us... Although, he doesn't sound very reasonable...

No shit? :D

Excel said:

But, the guy does have a sense of humor. So does nspectre. I would think that this whole thing could be diffused with humor. It's just that JD keeps going back to the kung fu ninja baby death shit... O well. It'll be interesting to watch how this whole thing decompresses...

:dapopcorn

Imposter said:
Just remember when the both of you get on the 11 o'clock news to pimp TW. That's all I ask.
OMG it'd be awesome if he also somehow mentioned that you/TW goatsed CNN...

Back