It's the most innovative shooter in years.

I tried Superhot on a Rift DK2 maybe a year and a half ago. I'll probably wait until there's a cheap and good VR experience out before I play this game. It's so perfect for VR, I don't want to ruin the experience by playing it on a monitor.

Actually thinking about this, I wonder if LAN centers will make a comeback with VR since it's out of reach for the average consumer, but could lead to a lot of excitement and traffic.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/422970/

2787782-2590530761-02dev.jpg

4.99 to kill yourself in hell for eternity

It will never get to that. Trump is being pulled in to get the dreidel top spinning again. Trump is 100% backed by the jewish lobby. Anyone that thinks other wise should look closely at the options and know that this just can't be the utter ruinous state of US politics.

The USA is in bad shape. I would say pretty close to a collapse. It will be an apocalypse alright, it will be a total police state. And the internet is gone..its gone. With the ISP's working with the social media mega corps we are fucked as a people. As a whole Human Race.

thx111111111 38

It will never get to that. Trump is being pulled in to get the dreidel top spinning again. Trump is 100% backed by the jewish lobby. Anyone that thinks other wise should look closely at the options and know that this just can't be the utter ruinous state of US politics.

The USA is in bad shape. I would say pretty close to a collapse. It will be an apocalypse alright, it will be a total police state. And the internet is gone..its gone. With the ISP's working with the social media mega corps we are fucked as a people. As a whole Human Race.

thx111111111 38

what?

zionist media opposes trump anyplace they can get away with it.

I remember this game when it was just some guy dicking around in Unity, he made a demo level and uploaded it all for people to play, guess he went farther with it.

Back