Its ok that our government including trump are pedophiles

when the constitution was created in 1787, pedophilia wasnt a thing
it was common to marry teenage ladies as your wife

now that we are stuffing the supreme court with PURE STAUNCH 1787 DIRECT READING of the constitution, i hope our country can right the wrongs of the last 80 years and bring us back to American exceptionalism
Marrying a teenager isn't pedophilia, you ignorant retarded emasculated faggot.

This thread is real rich coming from you regardless. Glass houses.

dogs10.png

yea
lying your ass off and reaping the benefits of fucking an old dying dude with aids to get property and get out of your meth life

I gain absolutely nothing from lying. Not one thing. Not everyone wants to be like you. Selling insurance while up to their eyeballs in debt. Get fucked slave.

Oh wait!

:lol:

Marrying a teenager isn't pedophilia, you ignorant retarded emasculated faggot.

This thread is real rich coming from you regardless. Glass houses.

yeah....it pretty much is. Go marry your 13 year old boyfriend, after your bail hearing, let us know how it works out

yeah....it pretty much is. Go marry your 13 year old boyfriend, after your bail hearing, let us know how it works out
I know you're effectively retarded for all intents and purposes, but the range of a "teenager" is 13-19, you fucking idiot.

My post also said nothing about what is legal. It said what isn't pedophilia.

all founding fathers are created equal

every founding father has an equal and opposite founding father

ask not what your founding fathers can do for you

:lol:
i want to see a chart that shows each founding father and their equal and opposite founding father with stats and shit
that'd be hilarious

TIL that Goshin thinks stuffing the supreme court is the same as nominating a replacement, instead of what dems are talking about. Literally stuffing more justices into the supreme court.

FDR announces “court-packing” plan - HISTORY

FDR announces “court-packing” plan
On February 5, 1937, President Franklin Roosevelt announces a controversial plan to expand the Supreme Court to as many as 15 judges, allegedly to make it more efficient. Critics immediately charged that Roosevelt was trying to “pack” the court and thus neutralize Supreme Court justices hostile to his New Deal.

READ MORE: How FDR Tried to Pack the Supreme Court

During the previous two years, the high court had struck down several key pieces of New Deal legislation on the grounds that the laws delegated an unconstitutional amount of authority to the executive branch and the federal government. Flushed with his landslide reelection in 1936, President Roosevelt issued a proposal in February 1937 to provide retirement at full pay for all members of the court over 70. If a justice refused to retire, an “assistant” with full voting rights was to be appointed, thus ensuring Roosevelt a liberal majority. Most Republicans and many Democrats in Congress opposed the so-called “court-packing” plan.

In April, however, before the bill came to a vote in Congress, two Supreme Court justices came over to the liberal side and by a narrow majority upheld as constitutional the National Labor Relations Act and the Social Security Act. The majority opinion acknowledged that the national economy had grown to such a degree that federal regulation and control was now warranted. Roosevelt’s reorganization plan was thus unnecessary, and in July the Senate struck it down by a vote of 70 to 22. Soon after, Roosevelt had the opportunity to nominate his first Supreme Court justice, and by 1942 all but two of the justices were his appointees.

I know you're effectively retarded for all intents and purposes, but the range of a "teenager" is 13-19, you fucking idiot.

My post also said nothing about what is legal. It said what isn't pedophilia.

you said marrying a teenager isn't pedophilia.

13 is a teenager

pe·do·phil·i·a
/ˌpēdəˈfilēə,ˌpedəˈfilēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
sexual feelings directed toward children.

child
/CHīld/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

The age of majority is the threshold of adulthood as recognized or declared in law

So shortbus, that means if you're an adult (over 18), marrying (and presumably having sex with) anything from 13-17, you are a pedophile.

Thanks for stopping by, no need to reply, i already know you're a moron.

you said marrying a teenager isn't pedophilia.

13 is a teenager

So shortbus, that means if you're an adult (over 18), marrying (and presumably having sex with) anything from 13-17, you are a pedophile.

Thanks for stopping by, no need to reply, i already know you're a moron.
Great nonsense post, retard.

Teenager is 13-19.

Back