It's finally happened after five years...

Poked around Trade chat on my Alliance Normal realm, apparently people are sitting around waiting for dailies to reset. They all said LoH wasn't OP at all and it shouldn't be changed. I laughed, because they probably didn't PvP in BGs much so they never understood how OP self-LoH is for a "get out of death free card".

And some even said if your healer has to LoH themselves they are a bad healer. :lol:

PVP balance is centered around BG's

Uh... how would that make any sense?

"lol, we added these new badges, but they're exactly the same as the old ones, we just wanted a new icon lol."

PVP balance is centered around BG's

I really think the OP-ness of LoH only really shows in Arena or "world PvP" where fights are small and more player-centric. In BGs LoH probably isn't seen as much when you can steamroll small groups with overwhelming zergs.

But then again these people were waiting around until 4am S.T. so the dailies would reset, so who knows what kind of game experience they play.

I really think the OP-ness of LoH only really shows in Arena or "world PvP" where fights are small and more player-centric. In BGs LoH probably isn't seen as much when you can steamroll small groups with overwhelming zergs.

But then again these people were waiting around until 4am S.T. so the dailies would reset, so who knows what kind of game experience they play.
For some reason, I don't think LoH is very OP in arenas, Feannag.

:lol:

So many times, I'm about to rape a paladin in arena, and he fucking LoHs. Goddamnit that shit is annoying.

Fean, Arenas are subject to locking any ability that has a cooldown longer than like... 10 minutes? So they couldn't LoH in arena.

Then explain precisely why people are saying LoH self-cast is OP, because it's hard to fathom in a BG if you are zerging 12 on 3. Self-LoH pretty much only postpones the inevitable if you got four or more people beating on you at that rate. And I also go by the normal realm I am on largely claiming this LoH change doesn't matter too much versus my PvP realm where it's like the forums and people are outraged they lose one of their "get out of death" cards.

You can't loh in arena. People cry about it because it's basically insta win in small man world pvp/bg fights, and moreso in 1v1s.

You can't loh in arena. People cry about it because it's basically insta win in small man world pvp/bg fights, and moreso in 1v1s.

Right, I forgot Arena nixes spells that have x-minute cool-down or whatever. So mainly it's small world PvP/ganking and that's what people are crying about, fair enough. I'm still not going to sweat it too much on my paladin, usually I do dailies and such as Prot so when someone finds me and sees 38K+ health or so they just get two or three friends to bother me.

I still dunno WTH they are doing with their franchise anyway, the split from 10-normal/25-heroic into four not only jumped up the item levels to silly proportions but made more work for them in terms to doing encounters/content as well as making Horde/Alliance versions of all the loot which effectively doubles the work needed for the modelers and skinners for the same amount of content. It all seems blatantly unnecessary, how easy do you really have to make it? Make it all standard tank-and-spank with a smattering of AoE and just tunnel-vision on your target/health meters/DPS meters and get loot?

Back