IT SNOWING

aNimAL

Contributor
Veteran XX
no rain for nearly 2 mo. now SNOW?! hehehehe

starwars-snow-add-1.jpg

you should save this shit for christmas time. We're already cheating on the Oktoberfest for halloween. fuck.

edit: hot. +rep

It didn't really "snow" it may have sprinkled some fucking flakes, but it didn't snow. It's not snow unless it sticks, and I'm looking out my windows right now and he's full of shit.

(that being said we tied a record for no rainfall yesterday at 42 days, haven't done that in 116 years.)

Although if I remember Animal is in Bozeman or Butte, and those places suck, so yeah could have snowed there.

*EDIT:* Montana btw.

Last edited:
there's snow all over LoL stickin on the ground. i live up high though, above mile high near the M. took a drive to pick up something at a neighbor's and the trees are all covered, but not a lot on the ground (not over an inch lol). gg i win

p.s. this proves butte/bozeman > missoula... dirty hippie

:brows: u forget what us butte dudes r like (other than our meth problem and being poor white trash)

it's the fighting irish. hard white bastards everywhere, and i am one of em here :lol:

p.s. wasn't high when i made this thread but now i really am

Last edited:
p.s. wasn't high when i made this thread but now i really am

dang animal i love your taste in music

that's one of my fav S&M songs, mostly for the line 'We spin the vinyl from the Beat Junkie to Sonar'

Beat Junkie was a hip-hop club in Toronto that my buddy (and a former tribes player) owned. Sonar was in Montreal. Both are long gone now but hearing those names brings back a LOT of memories. Hazey memories... of smoking countless chocolate blunts @ the Beat Junkie

fuck, i even helped build that place. Opening night we didn't have any beer or change - i had to drive to the nearest Beer store to buy 12 cases of beer to get us started :lol:

bar run by stoners = massive fuckups

dang animal i love your taste in music

that's one of my fav S&M songs, mostly for the line 'We spin the vinyl from the Beat Junkie to Sonar'

Beat Junkie was a hip-hop club in Toronto that my buddy (and a former tribes player) owned. Sonar was in Montreal. Both are long gone now but hearing those names brings back a LOT of memories. Hazey memories... of smoking countless chocolate blunts @ the Beat Junkie

fuck, i even helped build that place. Opening night we didn't have any beer or change - i had to drive to the nearest Beer store to buy 12 cases of beer to get us started :lol:

bar run by stoners = massive fuckups

:lol: nice man, i finally found a good rabbit trail :heart: this thread was a success

hi goshin :bigthumb:

Back