[Israel] Hamas pulled off a surprise attack

Guess the tit for tat isn't over
and here I thought there was a cease fire and peace was on the way...

Screenshot 2024-04-18 9.32.45 PM.png

lemme fix that for you
1713491742859-png.92

I"m not sure I believe you actually helped Scooby upgrade the forum now...

don't blame me I'm posting on mobile and cross thread quotes aren't working

is this what you mean?

I must have missed it, what is the reason for the 'counterattack' on Iran from Israel? Has Iran done something other than be Muslim?

Iran sent a bunch of missiles and drones to Israel the other day.

One interesting analysis I heard is that although it's being reported in Western media that 99% were shot down, the 7 or 10 missiles aimed at air bases were almost all successful at hitting their targets and Israel has no ability to shoot them down. Iran has demonstrated they can hit targets unopposed. Word is they announced they were going to hit these bases ahead of time, and they took out empty warehouses (supposedly)

Iran sent a bunch of missiles and drones to Israel the other day.
I have trouble understanding this.

Iran > Hamas in terms of quality of missiles & drones. Iran fires over 300 ballistic missiles & drones to Israel.
Israel david's sling and iron dome (along with help from other nearby entities) stop all the projectiles with 0 death casualities.

What the fuck were they doing when Hamas launched literal shit from their bazookas on 7th of october killing thousands?

imma need to research this shit.
wait I'll order horde of mountain dew and caffeine pills, do a few all niters and get back to you.

Im not endorsing these opinions but this is what I listened to just yesterday and the guy makes some interesting points. The details can be corroborated in mainstream media reporting , if you strip away the opinion narrative.

The guest's assertion is that Iran has effectively demonstrated that they can accurately hit any target they want, unopposed. They sent a shitload of munitions and drones over but the true "message" is contained in the specific missiles they used to target the air base.

I have trouble understanding this.

Iran > Hamas in terms of quality of missiles & drones. Iran fires over 300 ballistic missiles & drones to Israel.
Israel david's sling and iron dome (along with help from other nearby entities) stop all the projectiles with 0 death casualities.

What the fuck were they doing when Hamas launched literal shit from their bazookas on 7th of october killing thousands?
Maybe the iron dome doesn't isn't affective on garbage like katyusha rockets which are practically roadside fireworks

US officials believe that at least nine Iranian ballistic missiles hit Israeli air bases on Sunday, evading air defences,

This is the real news. Their ballistic missiles can smash critical targets unopposed.

But they apparently couldn't shoot down the missiles fired at an air base that's home to F35s.

Suspect as fuck.

But they apparently couldn't shoot down the missiles fired at an air base that's home to F35s.

Suspect as fuck.
It all feels like kabuki theater. Like the two sides are limiting what they're doing ... but launching shit to appease their peps but w/o getting serious dirty.
But I am surprised Israel hit back... I thought letting Iran have a 'win' would now settle shit down... but no.

Back