[Israel] Hamas pulled off a surprise attack

It’s really hard to feel bad for Israel. How many Palestinians die every year with Israel’s business as usual?

I don’t know, I do not study this crap, so I am speaking and asking from a position of ignorance.

It’s really hard to feel bad for Israel. How many Palestinians die every year with Israel’s business as usual?

I don’t know, I do not study this crap, so I am speaking and asking from a position of ignorance.

yea, I am also fucking ignorant on west bank.

Someone smart come around and please explain to me what's going on.

ya

HAMAS Rockets

q1-001.jpg

Last edited:
More to the point.

"Hey guys. We are out gunned and out matched by Israel. Let's just throw a bunch of stupid rockets at Israel so they can pull the gloves off and have an excuse to attack us!"

Gtfo here.

Even if this isn't some nonsense with mossad/cia, it would be cool to see if we stopped financing Israel to see how quick they would be nice to their neighbors. lol

Fuck'em and hang'em out to dry. Sick of the ruling class occult obsession with that place.

More to the point.

"Hey guys. We are out gunned and out matched by Israel. Let's just throw a bunch of stupid rockets at Israel so they can pull the gloves off and have an excuse to attack us!"

Gtfo here.

Even if this isn't some nonsense with mossad/cia, it would be cool to see if we stopped financing Israel to see how quick they would be nice to their neighbors. lol

Fuck'em and hang'em out to dry. Sick of the ruling class occult obsession with that place.

mossad snuck 5000+ shitty rockets into gaza is a pretty hot take

Again why do that? What purpose does that achieve other than getting your asshole supremely kicked??

maybe hamas is flexing it's muscle to have a seat at the us/saudi/israel table

maybe they're also in a power struggle against abbas/plo/pla for rule and a seat at above table

maybe they're relying on us/saudi to restrain israel somewhat

all crazy talk I know

that's pretty much opposite of what I think but ok

I think israel is going to make it very ugly and sees the us as weak right now

I see emergency spending powers on behalf of the US to aid Israel and defense contractors are going to cum right now.

the "dead palestinians" angle is going to play heavily in what happens

hundreds dead already

Again why do that? What purpose does that achieve other than getting your asshole supremely kicked??

They have been getting their ass kicked for the last 40 years... not sure what point you are trying to make..

Probably the best time for Hamas to attack israel in recent memory.

We are divided at home, our economy is in the shitter, in a proxy war in ukraine, on the verge of war with china in the south pacific...

Back