[ISPs] San Diego TWer's

Hitman

Veteran X
I need a recommendation for a good internet service provider in SD who isn't going to cap my bandwidth or raise my rates 5 times per year. I researched a bit on DSL Reports, but the reviews were mostly people complaining about their service.

I had Timewarner when I lived in PB

never had a problem except they sent me one of those messages that my account had been used to DL copyrighted material when I was torrenting a ton

nothing else ever happened though and I kept doing it

just use Peerblock or something I guess

I had Timewarner when I lived in PB

never had a problem except they sent me one of those messages that my account had been used to DL copyrighted material when I was torrenting a ton

nothing else ever happened though and I kept doing it

just use Peerblock or something I guess

Yeah I've had Timewarner in the past (not in SD), they were always pretty decent.

Cox is the main provider in my area. They aren't bad. A bit pricey maybe. This is in the La Mesa area if you're familiar.

Funfact: Cox owns Comcast, which are both shit. Customer service wise they treat you like complete garbage and their customer service lies a lot.

For instance, for an entire year we had probably 2 months worth of outage and each time we called they promised to "give us credit" for the outages, and one day when I called and asked how many credits they've given us throughout our service the lady was like "Huh? You don't have any.."

LOL I hope Comcast gets firebombed.

Funfact: Cox owns Comcast, which are both shit. Customer service wise they treat you like complete garbage and their customer service lies a lot.

For instance, for an entire year we had probably 2 months worth of outage and each time we called they promised to "give us credit" for the outages, and one day when I called and asked how many credits they've given us throughout our service the lady was like "Huh? You don't have any.."

In what area were you subscribing?

In what area were you subscribing?

FL, Palm Beach Gardens.

Sadly, Comcast is a monopoly and no matter where you are you probably will have to subscribe to them.

They are owned by Cox, which also owns a lot of other ISPs like Roadrunner I believe.

there is truth to this. i have been having issues with the DVR from cox for several years now. whenever i call about it their response is "its a known issue and we are working on it" LOL yea right for 4 or 5 years now?

FL, Palm Beach Gardens.

Sadly, Comcast is a monopoly and no matter where you are you probably will have to subscribe to them.

They are owned by Cox, which also owns a lot of other ISPs like Roadrunner I believe.

Yeah the internet situation in 'merica is pretty shitty, google needs to jump on board and mix it up.

Back