Is this Feannag or Nail Bomb?

Like i said i don't bot anymore. botting takes a huge amount of time setting them up and watching over them. time i just dont have anymore.?

like i said before none of my problems with you are about wow, you're just a shitty person. I wish i had the time to devote to this game that you do but i really cant justify taking off time to play a video game :ftard:

I started this guy around may and played him off and on as i found out my laptop runs wow just fine so i play at work. I am far more interested in my other characters. so i tossed him up on something awful and someone snagged him, also as it turns out people are willing to pay even more, after the sale someone PMed me offering 500 if i would wait until he got paid.

Lol. You don't bot anymore?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Let's see. You have full Hateful gear almost, yet according to armory stats, you have only won 4 arena battles out of 24 participated. That leaves two options for getting all the hateful gear: 1) badges and raids (archavon) or 2) honor farming.

We can rule out that you grinded badges for hateful gear because your character has northrend dungeon factions past friendly (aside from horde expedition). Also according to the armory, you have never successfully killed archavon, emalon or koralon. Surprise, surprise.

Therefore you had to grind honor for your hateful pieces, and again, according to your armory out of the all the bg factions, you only have three discovered, and the only thing past barely neutral is Frostwolf Clan, which is exalted. A.k.a. bg bot farming on AV.

Also, I highly doubt you leveled your dk by hand since its almost impossible to get past hellfire and early zangar without getting some reputation with thrallmar and cenarion exp, and you are only friendly with them still.

You have a god awful spec, with god awful glyphs and even worse gems to prove that you don't even know how to play your class, which only further proves that you botted and didn't level this guy.

I don't care about botters as they don't really affect me. I just find it hilarious that you act like you're better than others at this game (don't deny it, remember all your gold 'exploits' that supposedly acquired you more gold on your toon than the internal gold cap) and yet you ask these retarded questions because you don't know how to play at all.

But of course you don't bot anymore, right?

Find me a tool who will pay $400 for that piece of shit, and I'll find you a soulmate.

Lol. You don't bot anymore?

The World of Warcraft Armory

Let's see. You have full Hateful gear almost, yet according to armory stats, you have only won 4 arena battles out of 24 participated. That leaves two options for getting all the hateful gear: 1) badges and raids (archavon) or 2) honor farming.

We can rule out that you grinded badges for hateful gear because your character has northrend dungeon factions past friendly (aside from horde expedition). Also according to the armory, you have never successfully killed archavon, emalon or koralon. Surprise, surprise.

Therefore you had to grind honor for your hateful pieces, and again, according to your armory out of the all the bg factions, you only have three discovered, and the only thing past barely neutral is Frostwolf Clan, which is exalted. A.k.a. bg bot farming on AV.

Also, I highly doubt you leveled your dk by hand since its almost impossible to get past hellfire and early zangar without getting some reputation with thrallmar and cenarion exp, and you are only friendly with them still.

You have a god awful spec, with god awful glyphs and even worse gems to prove that you don't even know how to play your class, which only further proves that you botted and didn't level this guy.

I don't care about botters as they don't really affect me. I just find it hilarious that you act like you're better than others at this game (don't deny it, remember all your gold 'exploits' that supposedly acquired you more gold on your toon than the internal gold cap) and yet you ask these retarded questions because you don't know how to play at all.

But of course you don't bot anymore, right?

Find me a tool who will pay $400 for that piece of shit, and I'll find you a soulmate.

The rate at which you consume yourself/inspect me is down right terrifying, rich how do you find all of this time? really? All of this is bascially "haha you suck at a video game" as well.. for real rich? aren't you well over 25 dude? :huh:

I leveled him casually juggling 60 hour work weeks and made it to 71. then after my motorcycle accident i fell into tons of free time.

This was right around the time they gave EXP for battle grounds. on my server AB/WSG are a 10 min wait. AV is instant. isle of whatever is fucking dumb and is a big time sink and i just never liked eots at all personally. so you could be done with 2 AV games by the time you even got into 1 WSG/AB

I leveled BC, with the blue gear i was doing 3 levels a night. ran until 71 then just did AV 5/6 hours every night with my druid friend. Doing a few quests for money so i could skill up. It was quite fun and that's why i play wow.

when geared him up he had no gems or glyphs. He didn't have the admiral title either. I assume the asshat that bought him did all of that. So i am not responsible for any of that at all.

I just disliked the lack of burst damage on my dk and really just didn't enjoy the class over all. so i switched, either way it doesnt bother me or upset me that you call me bad at a video game. I play it for fun not to identify myself from it or measure my self worth.

I play wow with IRL friends for fun. As you can tell from me you dont need to know "how to play according to rich" to be able to earn tons of gold. You got all bent out of shape because i refused to post a screen shot.

Last edited:
28rk2sk.jpg

29ndnjm.jpg

alright alright....

I have no fucking idea who that death knight belongs too haha. when i saw that terra started a DK i knew he would jump all over that "help me play" thread. haha

terra is just fun to fuck with. he gets soo soo into this searches up all of this shit and is like YOU CANT NOT OF POSSIBLY LEVELED NAIL BOMB YOU ARE BAD NAIL BOMB!

i haven't touched wow in a good 2 years or so.

alright alright....

I have no fucking idea who that death knight belongs too haha. when i saw that terra started a DK i knew he would jump all over that "help me play" thread. haha

terra is just fun to fuck with. he gets soo soo into this searches up all of this shit and is like YOU CANT NOT OF POSSIBLY LEVELED NAIL BOMB YOU ARE BAD NAIL BOMB!

i haven't touched wow in a good 2 years or so.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

good try brolie

i seriously cant believe how easy you guys are to fuck with. nothing for the last few years i have posted on these forums contained any truth what so ever, i just get bored and type.

HAHAHA GUYS I GOT YOU I'M REALLY NOT A PATHETIC LOSER I JUST PRETEND TO BE ONE ON THE INTERNET TO TRICK U GUYS!!! HAHA GOT U

I don't know, as I read this thread I think Nail Bomb is more likely to shoot himself in the head than anyone else.

He's gone off the deep end.

Not I, I only have a 60 mage who has one Frost spec. I haven't played with Arcane enough to whine/complain about any nerfs, etc. Though if I did I would probably fail to see it applies to the CoT Champions encounter and not player mages too.

Last edited:
Really, have you not seen a picture of Nail Bomb? You wouldn't care if he posted your picture then, either current or 7 years old.

Hey guys, I hear it's tough to tell lies over the internet due to the fact that we're ANONYMOUS.

Last edited:
I would say this whole thing backfired on Nail Bomb but that would imply I knew what he was trying to accomplish with it in the first place.

Nail Bomb... You keep trying to tell me I'm an asshole or a douchebag, whatever. I'm not the one on TW classified blacklist for trying to rip people off and I'm not the one trying to use pictures from 7 years ago to defend myself when getting called out on my lies over a video game.

I'm not even going to reply how your last long post about your character is wrong and dumb. I guess the easy way out is just to say "oh I'm just trolling." You're "trolling" us by getting this upset because I said "is this Nail Bomb?" Lol, yeah ok you got me good. I love listening to your stories.

HAHAHA GUYS I GOT YOU I'M REALLY NOT A PATHETIC LOSER I JUST PRETEND TO BE ONE ON THE INTERNET TO TRICK U GUYS!!! HAHA GOT U

:rofl:

And Feannag, brolie, I'm just joking. Obviously the original poster of that mmo-champion thread isn't you. Please don't overreact and rage hilariously.

This was right around the time they gave EXP for battle grounds. on my server AB/WSG are a 10 min wait. AV is instant. isle of whatever is fucking dumb and is a big time sink and i just never liked eots at all personally. so you could be done with 2 AV games by the time you even got into 1 WSG/AB

I just disliked the lack of burst damage on my dk and really just didn't enjoy the class over all. so i switched, either way it doesnt bother me or upset me that you call me bad at a video game. I play it for fun not to identify myself from it or measure my self worth.

rofl, 5min AVs and no dk burst.

Back