Is this a good tv?

Sceptre isn't nearly as good as a genuine Panaphonics, Magnetbox or Sorny.

you already know the answer to that.

spend a little more and be happy 2 years from now when it still works.

get a samsung or sony bravia
there are 3 or 4 good tv threads over the past couple months, and the outcome is always the same: bravia or samsung
i sell tv's, and i say sony. i dont sell the samsung though, so i cant say anything about it
tv brands like proview are absolute garbage and look like shit on the showroom and in your home. they dont last as long, and start getting dead pixels in a year

if its cheap enough, use it as a computer monitor, but definitely not ever as a tv
good luck

cliffs: i sell tv's and i insist you buy the samsung and not that piece of shit. i wouldnt buy it for $100, i like my old CRT better then that

Last edited:
So far Mantura:

*Works for Repo
*Sells TV's
*Moves furniture

He must be a fantastic TV salesman since he sells Sony Vaio TVs except that Sony Vaio is a computer. There is no Vaio subbrand in TVs anywhere on the planet, and even the moderately interested home theatre enthusiast knows this. You are full of shit Mantura.

So far Mantura:

*Works for Repo
*Sells TV's
*Moves furniture
rent a center. i have to sell the shit, deliver it, and then repo it a month later

*swindles poor people for their food money

and i meant bravia, not vaio. whoops

look in the last couple tv threads, i've said the same thing in all of them

He must be a fantastic TV salesman since he sells Sony Vaio TVs except that Sony Vaio is a computer. There is no Vaio subbrand in TVs anywhere on the planet, and even the moderately interested home theatre enthusiast knows this. You are full of shit Mantura.

would i lie about working in retail? the fuck would be the point of that? i don't think im quite invested enough in my e-fame to bother lying about a retail job

and i said i sold em, not that i sold em well ;)

Back