is there anything i can do to make this iphone not suck dick

what if u didnt have a computer, running water or ur glass dildo

not sure what to say about your glass dildo but those other things dont compare to basics of those other things listed

can i get facebook or other apps with my running water

i dunno im just saying it seems a little late to be IN MY DAY WE DIDNT HAVE THIS WHY DO U NEED IT about smartphones

when i read your description of tasker at first it seemed fucking awesome, but then thinking about it becomes less and less useful, why do i need to change ringer settings, or whatever? my phones always on mute. i set my alarm every day to verify it's set. my phone auto dims. it auto connects to familiar wifi. the battery already lasts the entire day so i wouldn't need to worry about its power saving utilities

ive been using an iphone since version 1, maybe i need to just get an android for my next phone just to see if its better or something. i used to administer smartphones for a company, i was always jumping around between treos, blackberry, nokia symbians and windows mobile phones but gave em up when iphones came out

when i read your description of tasker at first it seemed fucking awesome, but then thinking about it becomes less and less useful, why do i need to change ringer settings, or whatever? my phones always on mute. i set my alarm every day to verify it's set. my phone auto dims. it auto connects to familiar wifi. the battery already lasts the entire day so i wouldn't need to worry about its power saving utilities

i work in a kitchen with loose pants so i cant keep my phone on mute, so regulating the volume based on location without having to do it manually is pretty useful for me.

same with the screen brightness; auto-dimming is useful but i also like to be able to tie certain brightnesses to certain places (i.e. in the car or when a certain app is running).

modifying the screen timeout is also useful. i tie it to my ereader so it stays on longer, messaging so if im in a conversation it stays on a little longer, if i'm in the car and it's docked it's on all the time, etc. otherwise i prefer it to turn off pretty quickly.

anytime i go to a restaurant, movie theater, library, etc. i'll add it to the Quiet Mode, then i don't even have to think about turning the phone off when i go there again. not a problem if your phone is always muted, but it's useful for me.

the low power mode isn't really to save battery on a regular basis, but i like that it's available in case my phone does get low, so it extends the usage and i dont have to rush to find a charger.

im slowly learning to like this thing, although typing is still frustrating so i usually just use siri. apparently 8.0 will allow third party keyboards so that could be cool.

i set up a shared reminder list with my wife and made it the default on both our phones, so if i say 'remind eggs' to siri it adds eggs to our shared shopping list. i did this with a shared dropbox app before but it's nice having the siri integration.

hopefully a jailbreak comes out for this thing soon

step one: sell iphone

step two: buy 2gb micro sd and skull candy earbuds

step three: buy an android smartphone with good plan and warranty.

step four: buy two pints of jamesons and an 8th of pot.

step five: bask in the satisfaction that you're no longer a faggot.

im not really a fan of android any more than i am of ios

upside to the iphone is the app ecosystem and interoperability with everyone else who has an idevice. every financial institution i use has an iphone app, but they dont all have android apps. facetime is built in so i can see my kids when im at work without having to mess around with skype or whatever. at the end of the day i only do specific things with my phone, so as long as they work OK, i can deal with it.

android is more open and has some functions that i like, but using the OS is actually slightly more annoying than the iphone.

i work in a kitchen with loose pants so i cant keep my phone on mute, so regulating the volume based on location without having to do it manually is pretty useful for me.

same with the screen brightness; auto-dimming is useful but i also like to be able to tie certain brightnesses to certain places (i.e. in the car or when a certain app is running).

modifying the screen timeout is also useful. i tie it to my ereader so it stays on longer, messaging so if im in a conversation it stays on a little longer, if i'm in the car and it's docked it's on all the time, etc. otherwise i prefer it to turn off pretty quickly.

anytime i go to a restaurant, movie theater, library, etc. i'll add it to the Quiet Mode, then i don't even have to think about turning the phone off when i go there again. not a problem if your phone is always muted, but it's useful for me.

the low power mode isn't really to save battery on a regular basis, but i like that it's available in case my phone does get low, so it extends the usage and i dont have to rush to find a charger.

tasker can do all of the above. has also app specific features like if you turn camera on, then turn auto rotate on. however, you do need root for tasker.

also android has google voice typing.

The difference between iOS and Android is that Android shines with customization and tuning. iOS just works.

As it stands in terms of innovation, iOS is a little behind Android, but the latest iOS announced at WWDC showed a ton of catchup, which is good. Google is set to announce Android 5.0 very soon though, so we'll see how that goes.

Back