Is there a law against this?

"By 2020, 50 percent of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent. Western Europeans are not having any babies. There is a change happening in the very complexion of Western civilisation in Europe..."

DyxdErvWwAA3f56.jpg

was hanging with indian gf on thurs

said she thinks freeing themselves from British rule was the worst thing India has done and the country's infrastructure and education has gone massively downhill since then

checkmate redpill etc

said she thinks freeing themselves from British rule was the worst thing India has done and the country's infrastructure and education has gone massively downhill since then

checkmate redpill etc

so u rika dat curry pussy?

yea she's probably the hottest girl i've ever pulled or will pull

not quite sure how i managed it tbh

Last edited:

checkmate redpill etc

same conclusion a lot of people reached in Africa

for colonialism ruining their lives

a lot of the elders look back on it as the greatest and most prosperous period in their entire lives

most of their kids admit they want to immigrate to a place where they still run.....

I think of that Anthony Bourdain episode where the old African guy sits in that abandoned library, that nobody uses, nobody can afford to maintain, and just rearranges the books as a hobby between trying to keep the place from being incinerated or used to cook bush meat.

wait u mean u don't like white people food aka boiled meat n potatoes

lady at grocery store was ripping on guy for his corned beef he bought last night

he was like it is great

she was like no it isn't......neither is boiled cabbage and other boiled foods

i'm not gonna lie she isn't wrong about that

there is reason Chicken Tikka Marsala national dish of UK

rest of food is garbage imo

and you would laugh at how much asian food i make

I make asians at local asian market shake their head and ask me WTF is that since they don't even know half the weird shit i put in my cart. they are also Hmong so :ftard:

gochujang, fish sauces, black garlic, matcha kit kats, shichimi

they like wtf this white boy doing at home

admitting any of this will not be to my benefit on here I know

ya I'm saving this in my rolodex to call you a hypocrite anytime you are racist on this forum again

make your time

:roller:

taco bell serves the best food between 12am and 2 am

but that is because you are drunk then

and it is better than the taste of your own vomit you try to keep down

never once, sober, have i eaten at taco bell and thought THAT WAS A GREAT IDEA

and even if i did my stomach never would admit that

:)

Last edited:
“If diversity was actually a strength, it would have spread long ago thru human evolution and competition.

Instead, monoethnic societies flourish; diverse societies decay and collapse.

Multiculturalism is to tribalism as communism is to rational self-interest.”

DygRwRaX0AEdnRC.jpg

the communists like to consider themselves the smart people who use people for idiots to bring them wealth and power through violence from those who already do have it all

altruism? laughable

selfish and greedy? yes

the communists like to consider themselves the smart people who use people for idiots to bring them wealth and power through violence from those who already do have it all

altruism? laughable

selfish and greedy? yes

in college being greedy is working hard for what you have

what you have got

not demanding more for free that others always have to pay for

and never being satisfied even when you get it

even if it is tenure and 120k a year for working 9 months a year

I blame white people for this by Captain Tele - TribalWar Forums

I wish I could explain all the overpaid professors who registered as Democrats who bitch about "tax issues"

in other words their fair share as people contributing less than nothing but tax theft themselves

Back