Is it ok to be rasis if they admit it?

mrcheesy

Veteran XX
cleveland.com: Everything Cleveland

"We know that he didn't do nothing wrong to nobody," said Victoria Cooke, Hardy's aunt, as she stood be fore a crowd of about 75 peo ple gathered outside the Central Recrea tion Center where Hardy was shot. "It was not fair to him, and it's not fair to us."

Cooke and Khalid Samad, head of Peace in the Hood, pleaded with the group of mostly young people to help end the kind of violence that took Hardy's life and to provide any information that would help track down the killer.

"I am angry because this is another senseless black life that has been taken," Samad said. "This is straight-up murder, and we need to stop harboring and protecting and acting like we don't know what happened. Somebody in this neighborhood knows what happened. We want to get this murderer off the streets and locked up."

you'd think they would try to help her out there... :)

err.. admit what? wtf..

I read the bold text and thats it, i don't fully understand your thread but i accept it. And for that you have my admiration.

I think he is highlighting the use of a double negative and the fact that all black lives are senseless?

Blacks don't tell on blacks, it's the new code. When the police come looking for help in black neighborhoods, no one knows anything. It's trained into kids, not to tell.

It's almost the same thing that happens in Iraq or those 3rd world countries when a freaking bomb goes off. The videos where everyone gathers around a suitcase, some idiot opens it, the bomb goes off, and everyone walks away going, "Ahhhhhhh." Everyone scatters like nothing happened yet there's a dead person laying there.

The only difference in the USA is that the black person is taken to the hospital where they are pronounced and the mess is cleaned up by the cops. Over in Iraq they leave the dead person in the street like it's a normal thing and the people just walk away.

And what's funny about all of this, is it's a completely black issue.

Last edited:
blacks have an extra muscle in their legs that whites dont have

it gives them an unfair advantage when groups of them chase down single whites

All the slow ones were eaten thousands of years ago by lions. Natural selection makes them strong and fast. Perfect for thievery and soldiering.

The white man evolved a brain for problem solving in place of physical ability. It's why we are the overlords.

Asians and Indians (Pakis are basically Indians too) went for the zerg mentality.

Hispanics are off breed whites. Not smart enough to be equal in cognitive ability but they have enough problem solving skills to figure out how to become great servants. This enables them to live in the household and do mundane jobs such as cooking, cleaning, construction, and lawn care.

Arabs are orcs without the green skin.

Blacks don't tell on blacks, it's the new code. When the police come looking for help in black neighborhoods, no one knows anything. It's trained into kids, not to tell.

It's almost the same thing that happens in Iraq or those 3rd world countries when a freaking bomb goes off. The videos where everyone gathers around a suitcase, some idiot opens it, the bomb goes off, and everyone walks away going, "Ahhhhhhh." Everyone scatters like nothing happened yet there's a dead person laying there.

The only difference in the USA is that the black person is taken to the hospital where they are pronounced and the mess is cleaned up by the cops. Over in Iraq they leave the dead person in the street like it's a normal thing and the people just walk away.

And what's funny about all of this, is it's a completely black issue.

Yeah, loads of black people in iraq, aren't there...?

that's funny, on of my black friends in my unit is extremely athletic (I am just sorta atheletic, and I smoke) but cant out run me for shit

I think I've got the extra secret muscle

Back