Interesting thing about quantum entanglement advance

SecretSquirrel

Veteran XV

Since they found the j curve "red" zone of entanglement, I can pretty much talk more openly about what happened in 2015 and 2016 to me. These guys are using a self-sharpening electron medium to form entanglement nodes to try and explore its properties and try and build computer systems. I've already talked to them a few times about their method, which is vastly different than the way my family was doing it. It took a while for my memory to catch up, but I think I was doing research in the same area and somebody stopped it. The stuff I remember was quite in advance of what they have so far done. I tried to sell these guys a shielding technology and was referred by a call to SPS NATO, so I am going to work with them as a side bit on some stuff.

Since they found the j curve "red" zone of entanglement, I can pretty much talk more openly about what happened in 2015 and 2016 to me. These guys are using a self-sharpening electron medium to form entanglement nodes to try and explore its properties and try and build computer systems. I've already talked to them a few times about their method, which is vastly different than the way my family was doing it. It took a while for my memory to catch up, but I think I was doing research in the same area and somebody stopped it. The stuff I remember was quite in advance of what they have so far done. I tried to sell these guys a shielding technology and was referred by a call to SPS NATO, so I am going to work with them as a side bit on some stuff.
What breakthroughs do you remember from 2015 and 2016 that seem ahead of what these researchers are currently exploring with the self-sharpening electron medium?

great content returns

admin interrogates

3604f416-1665-418b-b900-299740e0c491_text.gif

I'm not sure that these scientist didn't steal it for themselves. There was an anti-gravity application, and they immediately started building a system that looks like part of the bolt for an energy weapon that was called a fovea-optic rifle, when I discussed it back in the mid 1980's. I don't know how they will charge and fire it without hooking it to an (almost) zero-point energy system called a burst cap. There was an energy shield system that worked pretty good, worked in a really weird way but worked good called a buckler. It was used as radiation shielding on the front and back of faster rockets, and it was reported, used in future combat.

Last edited:
They haven't discovered it yet, but we did some experiments with cracked light. Cracked light happens when light attempts to enter the coils of electrons that are scavenged and form between the two quantum emitters poles that are in sync. It was called "spintronics" and they were having a debate about the name and might not use it. It was something we called it. The electrons around both atoms are "shaped" to exist and orbit in parallel to each other. They "spin" in the same area. Then they scavenge the surrounding area for loose electrons and form a chain of them from one quantum emitter to the other, making a band or field. The electrons are arranged ++ electron --electron++electron. The people I talked to in the 1980's have already replied back to this, that they thought it was +-electron+-electron+-electron and thank the academy for clearing it up. When you experience this kind of cognitive functioning, that disregards the arrangement of time, it's called acting as an oracle. Not the company, like the Greek thing.

The electrons moved (I think they have not said this) like some electrons are known to, to the side of the nucleus and form into small rings that the scavenged electron chains collected and adhered to. Because of the shape we called them "bunions," kind of a cross between bunny ears and the thing on a foot. There was no way to really see them, and this was a theoretical dice toss.

Last edited:
Yeah when I described what the electrons were doing, they all got a cold shiver down their backs, because no one had yet described it before. Its kind of strange, like they can't talk about it without using weird, made-up words. This seems a little fishy to me, and the chat AI has taken over and is writing articles and using a lot of the words I use and comments I have made to explain it. Because not real science maybe?

I don't understand a word of this, but it's fascinating. I'll run it through piotrr later. He's a bit under the weather today because beginning flu or something.

When you say electrons spin, do you mean as a spinor aka fermion or do you mean it as oribiting around the centre of nucleus?

how are you bypassing Pauli exclusion stating that two identical particles with half-integer spins cannot simultaneously occupy the same quantum state?

Interesting. I remember it being discussed at the Russel Brand pod as well. Have you stayed in touch with them?

Could the “red zone” metaphorically refer to a critical region or threshold in the parameter space where the behavior of entanglement entropy changes dramatically, indicating a transition? In the context of the J curve, which typically describes a scenario where there’s an initial decline followed by a significant improvement, the “red zone” might be the area just before the entanglement entropy starts to increase or change behavior?

When my grandfather was examining the properties of the materials we used, he displayed the spectrum of it using a prism and a fishtank. There were three spectral areas that existed in it that did not exist in the control. One was red, one was blue and one was green. These were the critical entanglement zones, and I have a general idea about what they did.

I will check with the Pauli exclusion hypothesis later and see if I can figure it out.

Pauli is saying that because two poles exist, there is a sign flip that must occur at one end, and interconnected equal spins in the fields will start to cancel each other out. From what the scientist are saying, the red energy curve has several steps in it that act like a radio crystal's hertz frequencies. As the quantum spins are interconnected, these start to cancel each other out and I totally agree with this. There will always be nullified bands inside the quantum field, and the other areas of it are bootstrapping it by their non-parity interplay, to keep the quantum field in operation until it collapses or the electrons are resharpened. The emitter dots they are using for quantum computing have the potential ability to resharpen themselves and continue to operate in non-parity.

The technique we were using has a multitude of fixed states at the start and only gradually loses its field strength because of the Pauli interplay going on. It last long enough though, and I attribute this partially to the ability of the "electron cowl" formed to redirect electro-magnetic forces and light around itself. The quantum state's interior becomes particularly rigid, unknown and durable, lasting longer than it normally would, past the estimated collapse threshold because the pole "bunions" are not able to share their state information correctly across, in a timely manner. Now that is something to think about.

Last edited:
Back