Interesting article about the sad state of Republican right

but WHY IS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON THE TOP

some canadian guy at a bar awhile back was telling me how the crown secretly runs the world. I forgot exactly why but the explanation was something right out of whatever literature tehvul subscribes to.

I am literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off (it's really hard to type btw) that anyone is accusing the right of being intolerant, mindless, stubborn, self righteous sheep. Pot kettle. Anyone that locksteps to dogma, from either side, are fucking idiots.

Like AJ.

um
why is the queen the most powerful person in the world?
um... shes not.

its the name that was given to the group that controls the 3 independent cities that rule the world; the Vatican city, the City (in London) and, Washington DC.

the City (in London) is the financial capital of the world. its a 1sq mile in London that is independent of the host country just as the Vatican is and D.C. is. when the queen wants to enter into the City, she must inform the Lord Mayor and all these special rules must be followed for her to enter into this City (like, she must walk a few steps behind the Lord Mayor and her entourage must be dressed in some special clothing, showing she is not in control). the City has all the worlds private BIG BANKS. its literally is the financial capital of the world. it also houses the 13 families in the picture that are the families that control the 13 banks that rule the world.

the Vatican is apparently the moral/central base for this group which houses the Committee of 300 (which i believe is also the Black Pope). this is where foreign nations are considered allowed to flourish or perish.

and DC is the groups muscle; making sure all nations who enter into loans made through the City's banks (imf, world bank, bank of england, etc.) get paid and are under the control of these banks. this process is what we call, Neo-Liberal Economic Policies - forcing 3rd world nations into loans that can never be repaid. this then allows for DC to come in and either force the nation to give up its natural resources (water, minerals, oil etc) to mutli-national corporations that are mostly funded/owned by many of the banks in the City or, perish.

this is the largest and most in depth conspiracy theory of how the world works that i have ever read. many, if not most of all the other conspiracy theories derive from this theory.

from this theory you can also find out about the true nature of the US as a corporation, defaulting on loans made to the Bank of England in the 1930's, the creation of the IMF, IRS and the redemption theory or, birth cert strawman theory.

it makes for very interesting reading.

Last edited:

I'm just sitting here in the middle, remarking that you're insane and the Dems represent more people's interests as judged the opinion of a majority of voters. :shrug:

But your fantasy politics are way more fun to talk about than boring old competent governance.

Are you really literally rolling on the floor? Sounds like rage roflmao.

There's some truth to NGFM's diagram. A huge percentage of America's public debt is privately held by domestic and foreign entities. Those holdings are, essentially, claims on everything that goes on within dollar-based economies. We're all pwned, as George Carlin said.

it's hard to not question the author's credibility when he uses his article to pimp his books that failed while simultaneously explaining away all these failures as not his fault ... how much of a victim can one rich empowered person be?

he would've been a lot more credible if he just explained why he thought bush fucked up and caused all the problems or whatever his problem is without giving his 'poor me' back story.

Great post by SamUwell and I believe it.

There's an article floating around about the end game. The people at the top of the pyramid want to control the entire world.

Here, this.

Is it true, from the direction the USA is heading, I'd say yes. Can it be stopped? If enough people start talking about it, maybe. That's what I wish Rush would talk about.

he would've been a lot more credible if he just explained why he thought bush fucked up and caused all the problems or whatever his problem is without giving his 'poor me' back story.

Agreed.

I agree with what alot of what he said (especially the Bush rantings) however this article would not have been written if Romney announced he was pro-life and said a comment about 47%.

Meh, most of the dick stroking was to setup his credibility and then illustrate why it was such a big deal for him to admit that his previously held views were either wrong or did not accurately describe the current economic/political landscape.

It's not a terrible piece.

The usual right wing TW people slamming him for being a NYT writer or tl;dr are exactly who the article describes and deplores.

agree
the first half kinda sucks and i was like "why am i reading this" then i kept going and the first part is necessary for the last part to make any sense without someone dismissing him as a leftist liberal scum fuck

Back