Inner City school desperately in need of more funding

its just wierd cause i searched for teacher attacked by students and these were the only videos i got, its pretty obvious its ONLY black students not getting funding and not given the tools to behave properly while whites get all the funding and all the tools they need to not attack their teacher. Theyre only attacking the teacher cause the racist teacher probably wont give them the books they need to learn from. Why arent videos and stories like this being shown anywhere?

Liveleak.com - Student vs Teacher fight!
Liveleak.com - Teacher Fights A Student In A Band Class
Liveleak.com - Video: Texas Student Attacks Teacher, Knocks Papers Off Desk, For Confiscating His Cellphone
Liveleak.com - Georgia middle school teacher attacked while trying to prevent a student fight

Several juveniles in custody after teacher attacked, video posted to Snapchat | abc7chicago.com
Student punches teacher repeatedly after cellphone taken away - National | Globalnews.ca

so wierd, typically so well behaved but take away a schools funding and suddenly they start behaving badly, is this like white peoples racist plan to hold black students down? Crazy how many of these are and its always the same story. Now these poor well behaved kids are ending up with criminal records and their lives ruined? For what? Trying to learn and be good members of society like they obviously want to be?

i was at an all boys school in the UK in the 90s

we had a knife thrown at a teacher

one kid headbutted a teacher full in the face and knocked some teeth out

one kid threw his chair at a teacher

most of the female teachers would just be ignored, abused, intimidated and bullied all the time

pretty much all white kids, and that's just my experience of ONE class in a large school

tl;dr when teachers aren't allowed to handle kids, some kids will take advantage of that fact

bring back the fucking cane

LMAO

Blackpeople chasing ALL active posters

from any ACTIVE threads

screaming at them with the full power of AUTISM

while using his actual AUSTISM to silence them like a petulant retarded inner city child

this really is what this thread appears to be talking about if you pay attention.

i was at an all boys school in the UK in the 90s

we had a knife thrown at a teacher

one kid headbutted a teacher full in the face and knocked some teeth out

one kid threw his chair at a teacher

most of the female teachers would just be ignored, abused, intimidated and bullied all the time

pretty much all white kids, and that's just my experience of ONE class in a large school

tl;dr when teachers aren't allowed to handle kids, some kids will take advantage of that fact

bring back the fucking cane

NOT A CRIME

‘Zombie knife’ attacker who walked free from court could have sentence reviewed | The Independent

You GUYS JUST NEEDED MORE MONIES FOR DEM PROGRAMS

+ KNIFE LAWS

+ ZOMBIE KNIFE LAWS

+ BUTTER FORK LAWS

if a kid only behaves well because their parents beat the shit out of them at home, when you send them to school where the teachers can't beat the shit out of them, it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen

hence why it's mostly the poor people (more likely to have shit parents), who act like this

don't let me spoil the "wahhh black people" party though ;>

coombz teaches his kids to beat the shit out of each other

so that no amount of ass beating outside of the home will ever hurt or concern them

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

if a kid only behaves well because their parents beat the shit out of them at home, when you send them to school where the teachers can't beat the shit out of them, it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen

hence why it's mostly the poor people (more likely to have shit parents), who act like this

don't let me spoil the "wahhh black people" party though ;>

if only there were stats that showed per capita poverty

bq-5c211d2987aff.jpeg

that proved there were some groups more likely to do this

but then those stats would be racist you know

same reason you can't rent to africans I am told

wow groundbreaking revelations about minorities being more likely to be raised as poor ghetto trash - thanks Tele i am feeling extra woke now :)

seriously though I'd love to stay and reee with you guys for a few hours but I'm getting picked up soon

vab

Back