[Inception] I know I'm late, but...

Ddrakon

Veteran XV
Finally got around to watching that movie and holy fuck it has to be the best one I've seen in a long time.

One thing in particular bugged me though.

Spoiler

He may have simply found Saito shortly after arriving to Limbo. The difference in age may come from the fact that Saito arrived earlier, and Limbo amplifies the amount of time experienced.

Did the top wobble or not?

They should have Inception2 out by this time. It's a never ending series because the goal is to change someone's behavior.

Would probably get bored of watching it after the 3rd or 4th movie, but I'm sure a re-make will do alright compared to the crap that's in the theaters now.

It's almost like a take off on Mission Impossible.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching that movie and holy fuck it has to be the best one I've seen in a long time.

One thing in particular bugged me though.

Spoiler

he was in Saito's mind, thats why. Saito was older because he died in one of the subs and lost his way out? I'm not sure..great movie though

movie was cool but failed in some critically stupid plot points

like, his kids are in america or something right? he's obviously got enormous amounts of coin and he's a fucking superspy or something

why not just go live in the states with his kids? rather than spend the entire movie doing some ridiculous mission with the eventual goal of seeing his kids again?

hello?

why drive to the store to get doritos when you can fly around the world, put yourself in mortal danger and spend 3 months building a custom car so you can drive to the store to get doritos?

bc customs wouldnt let him it?

the guy is a fucking spy, he's able to get through the tightest security networks on the planet

but he can't get through customs at an airport? or sneak in somehow?

mexicans seem to be able to make it on a daily basis but an internationally recognized spy can't?

who said he's a spy?
he's a dude who goes in peoples dreams.

and he is wanted for murder in america.
people who are looking for people who are wanted for murder might check on what the murderers children are doing once in awhile.

who said he's a spy?

people who are looking for people who are wanted for murder might check on what the murderers children are doing once in awhile.

this.

and illegal immigrants arent wanted for murder.

who said he's a spy?

But to his point, if he can go in people's dreams, surely he could get into the dreams of the TSA agents at the airport and convince them to let him through airport security.

Then he could get into all kinds of people's dreams and work his way up to the people who might be checking in on his kids...

movie was cool but failed in some critically stupid plot points

like, his kids are in america or something right? he's obviously got enormous amounts of coin and he's a fucking superspy or something

why not just go live in the states with his kids? rather than spend the entire movie doing some ridiculous mission with the eventual goal of seeing his kids again?

hello?

why drive to the store to get doritos when you can fly around the world, put yourself in mortal danger and spend 3 months building a custom car so you can drive to the store to get doritos?
The whole point is that he can't live in the states with his kids because he'll be arrested immediately for the "murder" of his wife.

What you meant to say was, why not send Alfred across the pond and fly the kids back out to Paris for their summer vacation or some shit.

Back