In this thread you post stuff you want

shadowwolf said:
oh plenty of goals, but material possessions won't help me achieve them :eek:
that makes no sense

having a nice material possession like a car is a goal.

Oh I see you're poor.

I want my own volcano, so I can throw people in it.
arenal-volcano.jpg

shadowwolf said:
Well if you find satisfaction in owning material things then by all means.
It usually is a measurement of ones' success of achieving non-material goals. But then, we enter a whole different dimension of defining success.

But about that box... whats the MSRP on it?

Dark Volcanic said:
It usually is a measurement of ones' success of achieving non-material goals. But then, we enter a whole different dimension of defining success.

But about that box... whats the MSRP on it?
EXactLY

Dark Volcanic said:

Yeah, typically society judges a persons success by their car and all that.

But that's the oldschool school of though :cool: newschool is in baby

to each his own... I just feel better driving down the street in something I worked hard to pay for. I haven't ever done this in my life. I've always just lived under my parents. It's a huge new world and I love it.

Just a couple computer upgrades, my apt and car cleaned, to get transferred at work (I'm doing a temporary project and it totally rocks my normal job. I wanna get transferred, but I have to be requested first.)

I'd like to get a pretty girl who likes games and who's not fat, but that's not gonna happen.

KnightMare said:
Food huh? Come to think of it, I could really use a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino (whoever has the Caramel Macchiato for a sig, damn you). Expensive over-price stuff, but as someone who lives remotely close to Seattle, it is my duty to drink one once in a while or something like that.

Fox said:
Food huh? Come to think of it, I could really use a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino (whoever has the Caramel Macchiato for a sig, damn you). Expensive over-price stuff, but as someone who lives remotely close to Seattle, it is my duty to drink one once in a while or something like that.
I'm quite close to seattle and I can't stand coffee.

Back