i'm in Portland... This place is a complete pile of dog shit.

o shit kale, ur rite i forgot about that quality original content coming from supergrover and his hollywood buddies

i also forgot wd-40 company, but they can't sell their own goods in california anyway b/c lava soap will wash away ur sins and if californians wash away their sins, they will go right down the drain w/ the soapy water b/c they are all made of 100% pure sin

Most all of the old school portlanders have all but abandoned downtown to the real estate investors who saw Portland as a prime destination. You're better off spending your time east of the river. Downtown is abysmal and full of homeless people who can't afford the giant highrise apartments you see everywhere in place of the nieghborhoods they knocked down to build.

true - Portland is getting fucked hard by Californication.

There is still fun to be had and good people to hang with but it's a disaster. Portland has gotten so hard to even move around in dude to all the asshaterry with union construction etc.

I'm in TJ Mexico. This place is not quite a complete pile of dog shit. Crazies get nothing here so there aren't many of them. I'll keep our poor indians; Portland can have their crazies.

I go to TJ every 2 weeks for the footy games, downtown L.A. is definitely worse than TJ. Not many crazies, just some poor women on the street with their kids begging.

That's cool that they'll pay the entire police force OT to stand around and do nothing.

:lol: Yes! Portland popo just arrested some stupid bitch revving a motorcycle in front of Joey Gibson - good - there is a city noise ordinance.

Back