I'm horny.

Chavey said:
pics of gf now.
Who said anything about GF?! I just fuck her. I meant "my woman" as in "I stick my penis in her therefore she's my property".

I should be getting video soon.

FYI guys, the way to get video is to pull back a few times while you are banging her and say "damn, this looks so cool going in!" She can't see that angle of course so she feels left out. then you come up with the brilliant spontanious idea of filming (so she can see too).

umm your supposed to "Flog the Dolphin" first before she gets there. That way you'll last alot longer.

Considering my sexual exploits is a statistical universe in of itself, I can confidently say that jewish girls are lousy in bed.

Morbid said:
umm your supposed to "Flog the Dolphin" first before she gets there. That way you'll last alot longer.

ya i did that...then i couldnt blow my load when having sex...Never doing that again. I can last long enough without the pre-game show.

SLeD said:
ya i did that...then i couldnt blow my load when having sex...Never doing that again. I can last long enough without the pre-game show.

My ususal game plan is to bump fur for 1-2 hours, come once, eat her out till I get it up again, then give her as much love as she needs. after I get mine I really don't NEED to come again but I can still fuck for her sake. That's cuz I'm a gentleman.

SLeD said:
dude he said he has 5 hours ...he will be ready to go by then.

Back