IM DAPHNEY MUNRO

Not sure I want to do this. If I see any recommendations, or :rofl:'s, I might. Give me the inspiration.

Feel free to let her know how much you enjoy the video!

Daphne Munro

Daphne Munro is both Smart Shopper for ABC15 News and co-host of Smart Family, airing weekdays at 3:30pm on ABC15-TV.

She joined the team in September of 2004, but has lived in the Valley for more than 35 years.

Daphne attended Xavier High School in Phoenix and graduated with a Bachelor of Art degree in psychology from the University of Arizona.

Daphne devotes much of her time to finding the best deals around town...although this is not how her career started.

She went from working as a social worker, to owning her own computer business to being in front of the camera sharing her shopping tips and bargains.

Daphne is also a big advocate of living a healthy lifestyle. One of her biggest passions is cooking.

You'll often find her checking out local farmers markets or cooking up a masterpiece in her kitchen. And if she's not in the kitchen, expect to find her reading, running, riding her bike, or seeing the latest movies with her 12-year-old daughter and husband of 16 years.

To contact Daphne, email her at dmunro@abc15.com or find her on Facebook and Twitter .

Back