I'm back, sluts!

i had a few beers myself and got real high
ive got my lesbian friend from japan who is actually brazilian coming out here in about a month to try to live here
im gonna have to turn her straight

awesome

I have a new beer glass, my buddy decided he would take ours as a little souvenir before I went home

so here I am stumbling home last night, 20 minute walk through the city, cigarette in one hand and random empty beer glass in the other

surprised the cops didn't stop me just to see wtf was going on

that sounds fun

i got roped into running my friends bar for a weekend while her manager is off island

but i owe her a favor

what can ya do

I read a lot, or used to before I started bendering

Usually 10-12 books a month

Last left off on book.. 3? maybe 4 of the Aubrey-Maturin series, ie what they based the movie Master and Commander off of. heavy reading though

aside from that I enjoy overly complex war board games, PC games (StarDrive what up) and getting either shitfaced or so high I cannot stand

also, women. One of my biggest hobbies is the procurement of women

Running a bar sounds pretty badass

Gonna get lit or try to stay sober?

ill probably stay mostly sober, just because im doing this as a favor, not as an "i dont give a fuck" thing. the woman that owns the place is pretty well known around these parts, so i gotta stay on her good side to keep my streak going.

but i was just informed that the other bartender might not be showing up either, so i might be there completely by myself for 2 of the 3 days

in which case i def wont be able to get shmammered

Obibun have you played dominion (the card game)?

Yeah Dominion is fun dude

ill probably stay mostly sober, just because im doing this as a favor, not as an "i dont give a fuck" thing. the woman that owns the place is pretty well known around these parts, so i gotta stay on her good side to keep my streak going.

but i was just informed that the other bartender might not be showing up either, so i might be there completely by myself for 2 of the 3 days

in which case i def wont be able to get shmammered

Prly a good idea

wat did I miss here
wat

r u a retard is wat

Too bad I'm so hated else that thread your 150 post/day meltdown gets HoF'd. It's one prime example of Self Ownage.

No one made a bigger ass of themselves in the last 5 years of TW. That thread deserves the HoF.

wat

r u a retard is wat

Too bad I'm so hated else that thread your 150 post/day meltdown gets HoF'd. It's one prime example of Self Ownage.

No one made a bigger ass of themselves in the last 5 years of TW. That thread deserves the HoF.

tumblr_m3a33ltq5k1qe4yei.gif

$21 sounds low for the oilpatch but I haven't worked directly in it for over 10 years. Hopefully you don't have to be locked-in for 8 months only to find out you could make 50% with a different company while you're out there.

edit: are there any organizations like APEGA that lists standard rates for engineering services?

uh...

how do you have an education and manage 2 get paid less than a labourer?

u have obviously never heard of the energy sector

you gotta pay people a lot of money to work 12 hour shifts for 30+ days straight in -40 doing shit work

u have obviously never heard of the energy sector

you gotta pay people a lot of money to work 12 hour shifts for 30+ days straight in -40 doing shit work

I worked in the patch.

I just assumed educated people made more than I did.

No matter what youre doing, being that far away from everything and up in camp sucks. Im surprised they can get anyone to go for 20$ an hour

Back