I'm a redneck who likes to pretend I am in the military.

Vermillion1

Veteran X
I sleep with my guns. They have birthdays too.

This one I call "Timmy".

Sometimes I read Timmy bed time stories cause guns are my life and I like to secretly believe deep down my guns have a soul and will come to life.

How totally cool would that be broskies?

Look at the mucho bad arse message I taped in the lense cap. Its completely original and witty. If you've seen it on the internet they ripped it off from me.

Hey does anyone know where I can get some body armor? I think I need some class IV ceremic plate cause you never know when someone with a .338 Lapua will shoot me when Im dropping off pizzas for the customers.

I love America, do you love America? Hell yea, we are totally awesome.

fm2gbp.jpg

260pm5w.jpg

Last edited:
This username is going places

Hey bro - you wanna hang out? I got some mikes hard lemonade and some reloading supplies. We could totally have a slumber party and reload ammo and talk about how friggin awesome the USA is.

I'm wearing red,white and blue underwear right now.

a lapua while delivering pizza in iraq?

What a friggin noob, we all know IRAQ insurgents use .22 Rugers.

Pizza is serious business, my brother's mother's black kid was doing a job stocking coke machines and those vending machines with awesome cookies and candies and stuff and he got all jacked up with this badass holding a barret .50 gangsta style one handed.

HIS job was really dangerous, I'm glad the hoods where I have to drop these pies off are a little less low tech.

Hey bro - you wanna hang out? I got some mikes hard lemonade and some reloading supplies. We could totally have a slumber party and reload ammo and talk about how friggin awesome the USA is.

I'm wearing red,white and blue underwear right now.

I'm actually in the military so I can give you pointers on how to act like you're in the military

pretty sure this applies 2 most tw gun owners

Don't hate cause we are so awesome. Go back to airsoft you turd. This thread is for real gun owners and we don't like you liberal anti-gun assholes all being like, "boohoo poor johnny got glocked".

I'm actually in the military so I can give you pointers on how to act like you're in the military

Hell yea. You got any old BDU's or anything? That way I can totally go hang out on the base nearby.

Can NCO's have beards? Cause I don't wanna shave my beard, but I wanna pretend to be high ranking so I can go to the basic training recruits and be all like "lol noobs - drop and give me 50, respect my authority maggot!" while doing my best gunny voice.

cool new schtick vermillion is this helping you get over your failed business venture and public humiliation

cool new schtick vermillion is this helping you get over your failed business venture and public humiliation

You think this is a game? I'll smoke you girlie man. Heres a picture of me.

Granted its like 2 years old or something shit. And it was windy out that day.

You see those two edit four edit six guys with me? Yea see how scared shittless they are?

I'll eat you alive boi.

tumblr_lheknymj8A1qzu29eo1_500.jpg

Back