I'm 21 today....

i didnt have birthday sex this past birthday
or maybe i did the next day i dunno

but uh, its alright

john the jammer is a fucking loser

the only thing that'll be getting wasted is his youth, while sitting at home alone

you dealin with some niggas that like to hit it from the back (back)
with no kind of strings attached
what u think about that shorty

Just remember...

2148794303_6520b22f17_m.jpg

...we'll love you forever.

I had birthday sex, I never busted however, after awhile the bitch complained of being sore, which might be true, despite my smallish size, she was tight and uber sensitive.

She proceeded to blow me till her jaw was too tired, but I was out cold apparently. Woke up with a raging boner and morning raped the cunt, busting all over her ass then cooking myself breakfast before going to work.

And yes I know, I did it wrong.

woo stupid american drinking age. sucked going to europe and getting used to going everywhere, then coming back to the states and i cant drink legally

if people can choose to smoke cigarettes at 18 they should be able to pick their other vices at the same age as well

I had birthday sex, I never busted however, after awhile the bitch complained of being sore, which might be true, despite my smallish size, she was tight and uber sensitive.

She proceeded to blow me till her jaw was too tired, but I was out cold apparently. Woke up with a raging boner and morning raped the cunt, busting all over her ass then cooking myself breakfast before going to work.

And yes I know, I did it wrong.

Yup !

Shoulda made tah "Ho" make you breakfast. :nuts:

Back