If you're lined up at eb tonight for halo 2

BeavisNuke said:
Yes, because Windows XP takes so long to boot up!

You're a fucking moron. Be quiet.

yes its time for the young persons advice column starring beavisnuke
the veritable king of the community college circuit
we can all look to him to see how far your parents money can really get you

PsioniX said:
yes its time for the young persons advice column starring beavisnuke
the veritable king of the community college circuit
we can all look to him to see how far your parents money can really get you
the greater good compels me to agree with this post. beav should go stick his dick in a brazilian girls STD-ridden butt or something.

BeavisNuke said:
Yes, because Windows XP takes so long to boot up!

You're a fucking moron. Be quiet.

I'm obviously way too cool to care how anyone games, much less post in this thread, or on tribalwar at all...

But consol gaming is a shit load easier than pc gaming, Buy console, buy game. Congrats, you are on par with the other gamers.

Pc, buy or build a proper gaming machine, keep up with driver updates, buy a game, keep it patched, download the latest maps, all that good stuff.

Neither takes a genius obviously, but to say they are the same is retarded, but you knew that, you just wanted to continue being a prick.

Prick.

PsioniX said:
no you are just a faggot midnj

pc gaming is only good for those who want to devote large portions of their life to gaming (i.e you)
So do you actually agree with this statement phantred or are you just continuing your irrational internet stalking

haha @ the lengths my detractors will go to defend the stupid just so they can prove me wrong somehow

kharnal said:
they're having a BBQ at my local Game Crazy
That's an awesome idea.

The store I'm going to isn't even changing their hours for the release. They let me reserve one for free so I'm going there. plus I can walk. (no car)

I got back 15 minutes ago from waiting in line at EB for a number. It was insane to say the least. The lines wrapped around the entire building (It's a strip mall too), and people were actually in lawn chairs on parking spaces with coolers after they got their ticket, to wait till 12. It's fucking freezing out there.

I hope I dont get beat up by the xbox fanboiz because of my nintendo hoodie :[

SarcaStick said:
i have a better suggestion, fuck all of you who are standing in a line at TWELVE O'FUCKIN CLOCK in the AM for a mother fucking game.

man i want to club you fuckers soooooo bad

I'd never do anything as extreme as going to a midnight sale of a game, but I think making textures/skins etc. for a 5 year old game is even more nerdy than that.

Meh.
I'll just go check if they still have it tomorrow morning, or afternoon, or whenever I get around it.
If they don't, no biggie.
I'll just wait like everyone else.

EDIT: Does the collector's edition come with the sound track on a separate disc?
The Halo soundtrack rocked.

I went to my EB and saw a few hundred college students standing outside the door and a man talking from a PA about numbers around 931 - 940. Methinks I'll just wait til tomorrow to pick up the game...

It's not a bandwagon. Halo sucked. The only novel part was that it was a... FPS ON XBOX HOLY SHIT. It's not like you have better control with a mouse. It's not like this shit has been done to death for years on a superior system.

Halo 2 is the sequel to a game that was ofn before it was conceived. No doubt people will go absolutely apeshit about ANOTHER FPS ON XBOX!!!! Again, it will turn out to be old fucking news.

Back