If I win $86 Million, I'll donate $1M to TW.

If I win 86 million tonight, I'll donate $1M to this website. True story. Granted the chances are 1 in 175,711,536.

What would TW do with it? Should we do prizes daily, or what?

Honest to God I would. What the fuck am I going to do with $53 million dollars? I'll donate some to causes I believe in, give a shitton to my father and rest of the family, make sure my close friends are set for life, then go be a skibum out West. Then travel I guess.

I'm serious, if I win the MegaMillions, $1M is going to TW in some shape or form.

I bought a ticket too for the $86 mill lotto, sucks that I'm going to win and not you because im not giving TW shit

86 million becomes 43 if you take the 'all at once' option

after taxes thats like 28 million

still want to donate 1 to tw?

lottery is dumbbbb

Slogg, Im winning this :D I have the power of TW behind me. Happy thoughts people, happy thoughts!

I dunno, $28M, why not give $1M away? Once again, what the fuck am I going to do with $28M? Buy a house, give money to my family and friends? Even if I give away $10M, that leaves me with $18M. Season tickets for the Celtics then a ski house out West...that's all I need in this life of sin.

If I win 86 million tonight, I'll donate $1M to this website. True story. Granted the chances are 1 in 175,711,536.

What would TW do with it? Should we do prizes daily, or what?

I think we should distribute it to users based on the number of posts they have.

Its the only fair way.

thats not true. He would wind up in one of those list of lottery winners who lives were ruined by money.

Naw, I like money, dont get me wrong, but it wouldn't change me. I have little now, even if I lost it all, I'd still be back to where I am now.

Back