ICFire has posted 100 times since yesterday morning

my hope originally was that they'd get pissed off and improve their arguemtns, only that didbn 't happen.

I decided most are willfully ignorant and are as happy as pigs at a trough full of slop since they've done nothing to improve their information on a whole variety of topics.

I haven't posted 100 times in the past fucking month

I guess icfire finally got banned from the playground and has nothing else to do

you guys really grapple for a grip on reality don't you.

hate to break it to you but your bandwagon has 4 flats and hasn't moved in years.

moran

-

oh and glare, why you so late to the party or is it you're just that slow...

you who, by all proof here for years now, can't learn a fucking thing new given your posts.

of course in your world I'm the senile one while it is you all who display symptoms of mental degradation.

fantasies, hallucinations, getting all sorts of shit wrong, not learning that things keep moving forward while you remain stuck where ever it is you are, and that isnt a good place from outside looking in.

Last edited:
someone smack the antique record player..it's stuck again

Then we can expect you to hit yourself upside the head,since you all are the ones stuck in the same groove and it lost any abilities it had a long time ago.

see definition of an idiot, doing the same thing and expecting different results.

Back