ICC at 15%

30 was supposed to be the limit. but i thought it was only a 5% per month thing.. hasnt been a month since the last bump was it?

30 was supposed to be the limit. but i thought it was only a 5% per month thing.. hasnt been a month since the last bump was it?

30%? Jesus in that time you'll have people just jumping from fresh 80s directly to ICC without even farming heroics for badges or heroic ICC-232s.

And they dont do this already?

I'm sure some do, but for the most part people won't accept people horribly undergeared. If it gets to 30% then gear really won't matter anymore and people will crash through Storm, Plague and probably Blood in a motley assortment of 187/200 blues spotted with craftable epics.

Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection, is technically within ICC. I have seen it spammed as ICC-5 for as long as its been there and don't fucking tell me you fag-jobs have seen it on your realms any different.

Damn, I got owned @ WoW knowledge, that's like not knowing what show is on TV Saturday night at 9pm.

Completely forgot there were 5 mans. :lol: Don't think I've seen anyone spam for any ICC 5 man in months (after the whole battered hilt fiasco). I always see LFM PoS, FoS, HoR.

Probably blocked them out of my memory after running PoS fucking 20 million times for nevermelting on my lock. Haven't set foot in a raid outside VoA in like 2 months; I only log on for arena these days. Oh well, don't give a fuck

In conclusion, knowing WoW shit is a crutch for talentless players. You're fucking out, I'm fucking in. Thank you, goodnight.

Back