I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

I guess he must have had really important stuff to do today. I mean, it's not like he would be a huge pussy and avoid this thread or anything.

I guess he must have had really important stuff to do today. I mean, it's not like he would be a huge pussy and avoid this thread or anything.
I was out all day, Jonez. It's a weekend. I don't want to enrage you or Refried, so I won't even mention if I was alone or not!

But if believing that I am honestly afraid to confront your "scathing" wit on a video game forum is what allows you to maintain a modicum of self esteem, then you may do that.

PS:
Spoiler

wait....what....jesus...
Cliffs:

fraggle wants attention and honestly believes that I care if he posts on the forum.

DrJonez is morbidly obese and lives with his parents. He believes that he has "won" an imaginary epic battle on the internet because he is so self-loathing and attention starved that he made the mistake of spamming a picture of himself in a thread a year ago to derail it.

Refried is very lonely and has been riding fraggle's genitals since the days of tsunami.

I am deathly afraid of the internet and have been hiding from DrJonez and fraggle all day.

Cliffs:

fraggle wants attention and honestly believes that I care if he posts on the forum.

DrJonez is morbidly obese and lives with his parents. He believes that he has "won" an imaginary epic battle on the internet because he is so self-loathing and attention starved that he made the mistake of spamming a picture of himself in a thread a year ago to derail it.

Refried is very lonely and has been riding fraggle's genitals since the days of tsunami.

I am deathly afraid of the internet and have been hiding from DrJonez and fraggle all day.

Nice....thanks for explain Kura.

Donate to kura to post a new pic line starts here
$10 Lemon

Back