I will never post on this forum again if Kurayami posts a recent picture of himself

He may try to play it off for a while (like on this thread), but it eats at his soul. His memory about people is obviously driven by his insecurity and bitterness. He wont ignore them because that risks missing something. He must feed the bitterness. He's an addict.
He has had me ignored for awhile. The excuse he gave most recently was that he had to because I was becoming too "creepy and stalkerish". The truth is he's had me on ignore since I called him out on his overuse of phrases like "self-aggrandizing" and "impotent rage" which he used in at least one post per day for awhile until several people (including myself) pointed it out.

If he thought I really was "creepy and stalkerish" it would do no good to ignore me because that doesn't stop me from reading his posts. He also thinks I'm a smurf.

kura's strategy has always been to collect and attack any personal details he can find on a person while revealing nothing about himself. then he calls people stalkers. not sure why anyone thinks he would change that now, he's made it too personal for too long to tell anyone anything about himself; he'd get torn to shreds.

theres a few people he'll share things with. like me cuz im awesome.

i've seen some of his photography. he's very good, too bad he wont share any shit with TgayW.

but honestly, given the history of ppl running wild when they get any personal information, i dont blame him. i should share less than i do. what if i want to run for public office one day :scared:

theres a few people he'll share things with. like me cuz im awesome.

i've seen some of his photography. he's very good, too bad he wont share any shit with TgayW.

but honestly, given the history of ppl running wild when they get any personal information, i dont blame him. i should share less than i do. what if i want to run for public office one day :scared:
post a couple of his awsome pics or you're full of shit

By "inner circle" you mean "anus" amirite?

it is quite roomy
i've met like 500 people from this forum and you aren't one of them how exactly am i in your inner circle.

you have outdone me again you wily jew! i was at uva4 and 6. if you were at either of those maybe we met! next time i am in nyc i will buy you a round.

post a couple of his awsome pics or you're full of shit

nosir. i am full of shit i guess. i will be posting my china pics soon tho, so maybe that is a small consolation for you!

How is your 50 page narrative coming along?

i have done 5/19 days of the trip. i need to spend an hour or two on it tonight, see how far i get. where should i host my pics so that I can hotlink them (if i can do batch at imageshack thats good, but otherwise its worthless to me)

I use my Comcast webspace, but now they made it where your files are private by default and you have to go through and individually make them public.

Back