I trained my dog too well

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
I take her in the back yard to go "potty" and she won't go.

I have to put her leash on her and take her out front before she will go on the grass.

lol

wtf is wrong with potty? that's what everyone says where i hang out (hell's angels biker bar where minimum murder count to enter is 4).

i don't get why you're laughing. my hobbies are motorcycles, murdering folks, and chatting on internet forums. none of those things require a dirty mouth.

potty is what my 3yo calls it and he corrects me when I ask him if he needs to take a shit. Not shit daddy... potty

my mother-in-law's dog is the same way... it won't fucking piss or crap unless it's ON THE LEASH. It did eventually go without it, but it took some kicking it out and not letting it in until it shit.

Its called potty because I have a daughter and young neices. When you get out of high school its not so cool to swear around children. Especially when you have your own.

Well i got 2 shih tzu that are fucking retarded, let them eat and give them a hour before going outside, they go out for 1-2 hours and come inside to only shit and piss on my floor in the kitchen...i wanna kill them so bad, My Akita runs into the woods in my yard and does his deal in there and comes right back.

Its called potty because I have a daughter and young neices. When you get out of high school its not so cool to swear around children. Especially when you have your own.

Don't disagree, but this loony OP is talking about his dog, not his kids. I guarantee you he's like "come on Spot, time to go Potty"

Edit: Just rechecked his username. Case closed.

Well i got 2 shih tzu that are fucking retarded, let them eat and give them a hour before going outside, they go out for 1-2 hours and come inside to only shit and piss on my floor in the kitchen...i wanna kill them so bad, My Akita runs into the woods in my yard and does his deal in there and comes right back.

gotta walk and congratulate/treat/positive reinforcement them when you see them shitting outside

and i use potty for my dogs too. when ur walking ur dog outside it's not like no one else is out there. i want to be able to tell my dog to shit when there's other people around without embarrassing myself

im guessing bitchdubai doesn't have a dog

gotta walk and congratulate/treat/positive reinforcement them when you see them shitting outside

and i use potty for my dogs too. when ur walking ur dog outside it's not like no one else is out there. i want to be able to tell my dog to shit when there's other people around without embarrassing myself

im guessing bitchdubai doesn't have a dog

So when you tell your dog to go Potty does he understand and obey, or is he standing there wondering why everyone within hearing distance is laughing their asses off?

So when you tell your dog to go Potty does he understand and obey, or is he standing there wondering why everyone within hearing distance is laughing their asses off?

she understands

holy shit you definitely have never had a dog. why are you even in this thread? and who would be laughing their ass off besides some some high school teenagers and/or mitchdubai that i dont give a shit about

try typing in "potty" and "command" into google and see what comes up

Last edited:
actually i do (live in someplace like that).
Texas kills people because it's fun and the right thing to do
it's a shame we have to wait 30 years for appeals to simmer down instead of a next dawn type of thing

sigh

:king:

Back