I noticed a large plot hole in Training Day last night...

Urraca

Veteran XX
...maybe I'm slow, but I never thought of this until I watched if half-drunk last night:

So at the end, when they go after Roger's money, they call in and make their story that they took fire coming in through the door initially.

But, they spent a long-ass time digging up the kitchen before hand to get to the money. What did they do, decide to dig up the kitchen in the 5 minutes it took backup to get there while a fellow officer was shot twice? Bad plan IMO.

Plus, Denzel was all like "Make sure you sign out all the tools out of Maintenance". So, it's not like they could say "Oh it was already dug up when we got here, those aren't our tools."

Are you still half-drunk? Is that why you thought it would be smart to make this thread?

Yes, because there are so much more important and serious matters to discuss on TW these days. Every single thread is random bullshit. Why not add more random bullshit.

Only plot hole I've ever noticed for Training Day is why is Eva Mendes not naked for the whole movie?

Yes, because there are so much more important and serious matters to discuss on TW these days. Every single thread is random bullshit. Why not add more random bullshit.

HAI GUISE! MOVIE X HAS A HUGE PLOT HOLE IN IT AND I ONLY THOUGHT OF IT WHILE DRUNK!!!!

HAI GUISE! MOVIE X HAS A HUGE PLOT HOLE IN IT AND I ONLY THOUGHT OF IT WHILE DRUNK!!!!

Drunk has nothing to do it. It wasn't an e-attention post to say "Hey I'm drinking!!! omg, so new and novel. I'm such an edgy badass". I said I was half-drunk because I wanted to make sure I had remembered the scene correctly, to make my premise valid.

HAI GUISE! U NO HOW STAR WARS IS SET LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY? Y DUZ EVERY1 SPEAK ENGLISH IF DA LANGUAGE ONLI WUZ MADE RECENTLY!?!?!?!?! GIANT PLOT HOLE DOODS!

HAI GUISE! U NO HOW STAR WARS IS SET LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY? Y DUZ EVERY1 SPEAK ENGLISH IF DA LANGUAGE ONLI WUZ MADE RECENTLY!?!?!?!?! GIANT PLOT HOLE DOODS!

You got me good! What a flawless imitation. Your insults burn deep, what am I going to do with myself after all this message board harassment?

I noticed one in wedding crashers. Their plan is always to pose as some distant family member, yet they fuck said family members....I guess the woman at the weddings are into incest?

just watch any star trek movie with a TNG cast

never mind plot holes, picard isn't even the same character is he is on tv

what about lion king bros

how is it that after simba's dad is killed, the land turns into a fucking mad max-ian wasteland shithole, but once simba returns to be king the entire ecosystem turns into the motherfucking hanging gardens of babylon.

oh and the animals talk

eva_mendes_slip_big.jpg

EvaMendes_Mazur_5162962_Max.jpg

eva-mendes-pic.jpg

eva_mendes-5133.jpg

what about lion king bros

how is it that after simba's dad is killed, the land turns into a fucking mad max-ian wasteland shithole, but once simba returns to be king the entire ecosystem turns into the motherfucking hanging gardens of babylon.

oh and the animals talk

Don't forget how all the animals talk.. in ENGLISH! FUCKING PLOT HOLES!

...maybe I'm slow, but I never thought of this until I watched if half-drunk last night:

So at the end, when they go after Roger's money, they call in and make their story that they took fire coming in through the door initially.

But, they spent a long-ass time digging up the kitchen before hand to get to the money. What did they do, decide to dig up the kitchen in the 5 minutes it took backup to get there while a fellow officer was shot twice? Bad plan IMO.

Plus, Denzel was all like "Make sure you sign out all the tools out of Maintenance". So, it's not like they could say "Oh it was already dug up when we got here, those aren't our tools."
1267990809557.jpg

Back