i miss when TW was full of mostly hardcore gamers

yeah i love reading got haggis posts about what gaming company hired who and tahnit declaring games of the century

You mean, when we all basically had something in common?

Yeah... good times. :bandit:

I was never even really into Tribes.. I was a writer or whatever on PlanetTribes.com and I sucked ass at Tribes. I kicked fucking balls at CounterStrike though, always top 1 or 2 on the leaderboard.. that was definitely my biggest game. Tribes was a close second as I loved everything about it.. I just sucked so it was hard to get into it like everyone else did.

Honestly? Back then most of us were teenagers and college students. Most of us grew up, got careers, got married, started families, etc. Games had to be thrown on the backburner or out the kitchen.

hey i'm still a student! :lol:

i don't feel like growing up at all.. :\

but yes, the level of faggotry has risen.

i think many hardcore gamers here are more hardcore now than before... ive done the standard life routine (wife/career/etc) and im more hardcore, less casual, toward gaming than ever... (note that doesnt automatically mean im good lol) :D

furthermore, its silly to associate maturity with gaming (unless you play really lame single player shit). competition is entertainment is competition :)

Last edited:
2pzdvfq.jpg

The good ol' days

Of all the alpha poses Glare has in his arsenal, that one is the most alpha. By far.

Back