i have cornosa virus

I have a slight sore throat and so does a co-worker. I got it on 03/30/20 (Monday) while I was at work. I think it was something in the air but there's no way to confirm. No other symptoms at this time. I was home Tuesday, went back to work Wednesday morning, felt fine. Working from home today (Thursday). Made MGJ. Already feel better.

Last edited:
You don't have it NGFM. You're a fucking idiot for going back to work while sick. Your state is run by retards and filled with retards.

I only go into work half the day in the morning. Some things I can't do at home. Don't have access to all the network drives, so I had to be there. Yesterday someone needed a label printed, so they sent it to my printer, I scanned it on the copier machine, and sent the PDF to them.

Florida is actually doing good in the death count, only 1.3%, one of the lowest.

There's this weird feeling in the back of my throat, I'm not coughing. I've gargled with mouthwash, lemon, and Chlorhexidine which was prescribed by my dentist a month ago. It's strange how my throat is sore yet no cold is coming on. chlorhexidine gluconate rinse (Peridex, Periogard) Dosage

Last edited:
funny-china-photos-23-widescreen-wallpaper.gif

Believe it or not, the place I work is considered "essential" because we are selling a lot of CDs and DVDs through the web (E-Commerce). Me printing the label let someone finish testing a project that needed to be patched for E-Commerce. There's about 20 people who go into work, mostly accounting people who don't have a laptop. When I go in, I get there at 7am and I'm the only one in the office for an hour, then a few more people show up. I leave at 11am when it gets noisy. Today I'm home, ate soup for lunch, took a nap.

My buddy that owns a shoe store is now by appointment only, and forwarded the store number to his cell. He's still selling $1k to $3k of shoes a day

Back