I have 3 Waffles invites

id say 8 out of 10 tw invites have been disabled. noot is the exception, and one other who i dont remember the email to.

its like they dont know how to use port forwarding or something.

NGFM or anyone else that would know.. does waffles or what.cd have an RSS feed to tell you when new stuff is uploaded right away?

i just wait until one of those indie band released free leeches are up and then get in on them early and do some seeding, then delete the files when it dies... i don't even open them, but they get me some good uploading before they die if i catch them early.

NGFM or anyone else that would know.. does waffles or what.cd have an RSS feed to tell you when new stuff is uploaded right away?
Not that I'm aware of. We have a thread here on TW for new releases.
The other thing people need to do is sign up before the holidays, then go for free leech. But that's about 6 months away.

Sent to Mstrike and Paladin-5, check your e-mail.

Yes, Waffles is tuff to seed on. Gotta leave a computer on 24/7 and seed a bunch of torrents. Or find some new releases just as they come out like the new Green Day.
I was all over that Green Day album from the night it was released, and my ratio on it is 0.8.

My overall ratio on Waffles is like 6.0 or something, and I thought the Green Day album would raise it, but it didn't. It actually lowered my ratio.

Seriously, fuck Waffles.

Yes, it does. There's an RSS button on every "browse.php" page. You can add that to iGoogle or whatever RSS aggregator you prefer.

fuck waffles.

i keept a good ratio but i rarely downloaded anything... maybe a few times a year. and i dont log in for a few months and my account is gone :fu: bastards.

fuck waffles.

i keept a good ratio but i rarely downloaded anything... maybe a few times a year. and i dont log in for a few months and my account is gone :fu: bastards.

same thing happen to me, i had a seed box at the time and an amazing raito something like 11.00 didn't log in for 3 months and it was deleted. i can understand pruning but.. with an 11.00 raito? come on..

Waffles has stuff What doesn't and vice versa. The best thing is to be a member of both, like me!

You can park your account on Waffles so it doesn't get deleted by inactivity, idjets.

Back