i fucking hate israel

Do the coast guard intercept these boats in US territorial waters? Then no, they are not breaking any laws. Besides drugrunner boats don't sail with a flag so it's a moot point.

The only time boarding of a ship in international waters is considered within the law is when both boats are sailing under the same flag.

Israel boarded a Turkish boat in international waters, they broke the law of the sea.

They nab them in international waters all the time, i have posted this in this thread twice.

See you keep ignoring my posts and continuing in a flawed line of reasoning. You bury your head in the sand like that moron absent.

Same flag har har, make up more boating law idiot

Theres no reason tha the USA should be giving billions of our tax dollars to Israel.
This is not based on who hates who or whos this land realy belongs to or not.
It boils down to the fact that ISRAEL provides us nothing in the way of services save for the intelligence they can provide the us. I do fear that there is a lobby movement on behalf of the israel in the USA. although it is small its is increasingly strong and well funded by israel. It puts the very US tax dollars back into the hands of the politicians. So thet those politicians will support israel. All that crazy hoopla about israel controlling the US politicians is kind of true. Bush took money from IS clinton took money from IS..guess what every president in the last 40 years has been taking money from IS.
IS is a money laundering service for politicians in the US. Campaign donations hard at work.

As for the IS forces killing ass holes, well if you keep sending rockets into someones city because you think its your mission from GOD to kill the infidel the badal or the kafir Jew then you pretty much deserve what you get. Just for the sakes of you being a moron in thinking that IS won't blow you off the face of the earth for hitting them makes you a complete dumbass.

They nab them in international waters all the time, i have posted this in this thread twice.

See you keep ignoring my posts and continuing in a flawed line of reasoning. You bury your head in the sand like that moron absent.

Same flag har har, make up more boating law idiot

I'm not making anything up. It is not legal to board a boat of a different flag in international waters.

I am not remotely arabic.

I just think it's wrong that Israel gets a free pass to do whatever they want with little or no reprocussions from the West, do you agree or not with this sentiment?

The WEST..by the WEST you mean who?..The WEST is not a country or a state. I am thinking that you mean the USA?..and if that is the case no we as the USA should not be bothering ourselves with other nations save for the need to look after our own military/economic interests. I remember when 9/11 happened they the "palestinians" cheered in their streets at our loss. Well i cheer for their loss i cheer for ever single one of their dead.

Turkey didn't even sign the UNCLOS

I'm not making anything up. It is not legal to board a boat of a different flag in international waters.

Then post some facts because it was easy to find countless stories about legal seizing of drugs on international waters but much harder to find anything calling out pirates for protecting their borders.

Last edited:
ITT:

We have: Cries of anti-semitism.
It's funny Americans supporting Palestine. You don't give a fuck about these animals. You just don't like Jews. Get real with yourself already and hook up with someone like absent. Just try and stop us.:lol:

We have: Support for 19th century logic (funded by our tax $$) while in the 21st century
that being said, israel knows how to fight a war
you bombed a bus? cool. we're gonna annihilate a village.
is it right? no. of course not. but they'll win.
and history gets written by the winners.

We have: Support for ethnic cleansing.
Why haven't any of the other Arab counties offered to accept the Gaza/West Bank refugees? Evacuate Gaza/West Bank. Stop trying to destroy Israel and all is well.

We have: Support for Apartheid.
the funny thing about that is that most south africans and rhodesians will readily admit that their countries ran MUCH better under apartheid than they do now.

Cool.

lol CNN is covering this, and their stupid host is more concerned about whether people were using twitter, youtube, etc on the boat.

instead of what happened on the boat.

CNN has the dumbest hosts of any cable tv show. flat out dumbest.

any dollars sent to people who actively fuck with muslims is money well spent in my book.

Its ALOT of money man ALOT. ALOT of money that they don't need. Its alot of money that we could be keeping and making our military better and making our country better.

We need to secure our border from the hordes of :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: coming across our souther borders. We need to look to our walls.

Israel was in a pretty bad strategic position in this case. These people are willing to go into the territory and break Israel's blockade without any weaponry (well presumably at least). Thus Israel either lets the shit through and thus continues to lose economic control of the area (if they could successfully end the black market and importation except through themselves they would have at least import controls) or they keep the ships from entering. Now to keep from losing the PR war Israel should obviously have not fired on unarmed civilians and shouldn't have gone in until they were in Israeli (or Gazan) waters. To do anything else would obviously lead to PR repercussions. They were strategically/PR-wise in a shitty position and then fucked it up by killing people (which will hurt their image regardless of whether it was warranted in the end). I'm curious how the support (or lack thereof) they receive around the world will change.

Personally I don't really like Israel's policies, but it seems like they're certainly not helping at the moment...

Its ALOT of money man ALOT. ALOT of money that they don't need. Its alot of money that we could be keeping and making our military better and making our country better.

We need to secure our border from the hordes of :bandit: :bandit: :bandit: coming across our souther borders. We need to look to our walls.

If we had more money do you think we would secure our borders or send it to the first third world nation that made obama bow at their feet? I know we wouldn't see anything positive from it, that is for sure.

The WEST..by the WEST you mean who?..The WEST is not a country or a state. I am thinking that you mean the USA?..and if that is the case no we as the USA should not be bothering ourselves with other nations save for the need to look after our own military/economic interests. I remember when 9/11 happened they the "palestinians" cheered in their streets at our loss. Well i cheer for their loss i cheer for ever single one of their dead.

The West is North America and Europe.

I remember that also Zool. Bunch of fags in Palestine celebrating on the street on 9/11, until someone in command ran over and told them to stop before US bombs their ass.

Israel was in a pretty bad strategic position in this case. These people are willing to go into the territory and break Israel's blockade without any weaponry (well presumably at least). Thus Israel either lets the shit through and thus continues to lose economic control of the area (if they could successfully end the black market and importation except through themselves they would have at least import controls) or they keep the ships from entering. Now to keep from losing the PR war Israel should obviously have not fired on unarmed civilians and shouldn't have gone in until they were in Israeli (or Gazan) waters. To do anything else would obviously lead to PR repercussions. They were strategically/PR-wise in a shitty position and then fucked it up by killing people (which will hurt their image regardless of whether it was warranted in the end). I'm curious how the support (or lack thereof) they receive around the world will change.

Personally I don't really like Israel's policies, but it seems like they're certainly not helping at the moment...

I'm pretty sure it was calculated on both sides. Israel knows there is a lot of media aboard the ships and that if they attack in daylight the cameras will capture much better footage and so they wanted to do things "pre-dawn".

The media on the ships and the organizers know this and so they tried to time things so that they would enter Israeli waters during the day.

Ends up boiling down to Israel picking its poison. Attack in international waters at night or attack in Israeli waters during the day. They obviously agree with Jomo/TT that breaking international law is easier to get by with than damning media coverage...

Back