I don't care if you support Trump or oppose him ...

Bounty

Love
Veteran XX
... if you spend the entire game on a pub server hovering around the flag as LD, pausing every 30 seconds to whine about an O-Sniper rather than just going after him, you are as useless as the O-Sniper.

DZUwYhBW4AAdSnN.jpg

... if you spend the entire game on a pub server hovering around the flag as LD, pausing every 30 seconds to whine about an O-Sniper rather than just going after him, you are as useless as the O-Sniper.

ld job is to go after osnipes. what pissed me off more than anything else was when im trying to hof, and entire team completly ignores heavy campers in gens, and osnipers, instead just fresh spawns and bounces around midfield playing frizbee

game got faster quick.
O-sniping did not contribute to winning the game in any way, so why waste resources in going after the sniper? Let him snipe.

Ahh pub life, some days I’d just grab a scout and fly around listening to Tracy Chapman

:lol:

One of my fave pub things in T2 was this.

I can't remember the name of the fucking map but it had a gen that kept up a couple of shields in a tower that guarded the flag. There was a vehicle station next to each base. There was some giant fucking mountain range in the middle.

Boring as fuck.

Anyway, I would grab an inv. Go up into the middle. Set out an inv. Put out all the fucking turrets ASAP. Re-spawn in heavy. Go back and stand on this fucking cactus that I had used to set Qings waypoints or whatever. I would sit my fat ass up there for the entire match with my inv and turrets protecting me while I mortar spammed the fuck out of their base front door and vehicle pad. Jesus christ the tears. I would rack up like 75 kills and shit like that while people were crying about cheating and leaving. Meanwhile, nooobs would spawn into mortar fire and it was glorious. I loved that shit. I mean, when no one was around, the best thing to do was to make everyone's life hell in a pub.

:lol:

One of my fave pub things in T2 was this.

I can't remember the name of the fucking map but it had a gen that kept up a couple of shields in a tower that guarded the flag. There was a vehicle station next to each base. There was some giant fucking mountain range in the middle.

Boring as fuck.

Anyway, I would grab an inv. Go up into the middle. Set out an inv. Put out all the fucking turrets ASAP. Re-spawn in heavy. Go back and stand on this fucking cactus that I had used to set Qings waypoints or whatever. I would sit my fat ass up there for the entire match with my inv and turrets protecting me while I mortar spammed the fuck out of their base front door and vehicle pad. Jesus christ the tears. I would rack up like 75 kills and shit like that while people were crying about cheating and leaving. Meanwhile, nooobs would spawn into mortar fire and it was glorious. I loved that shit. I mean, when no one was around, the best thing to do was to make everyone's life hell in a pub.

Was it a desert map? Dessicator?

Back