i did not know incel was a thing...

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
then i got high with some friends and watched vice tv. i will never get those braincells back.

this documentary about incelibates came on.

it strongly reminds me of tribalwar

you guys are all incels aren't you???

edit: this explains sooooo much

th

Merry Christmas S_hift, how’s fatherhood treating you?

Happy Holidays! It's great my son is almost 15 months and has long entered the babbling stages. Hes using simple phrases like "yes" and "no" walking and playing with his toys. Every now and then he picks up a book and tries to read it (even though its usually upside down). Hes taking up after his old man and learning how to skateboard.

I'm just soo fucking happy hes a smart little dude :D

Hope all is well with you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays! It's great my son is almost 15 months and has long entered the babbling stages. Hes using simple phrases like "yes" and "no" walking and playing with his toys. Every now and then he picks up a book and tries to read it (even though its usually upside down). Hes taking up after his old man and learning how to skateboard.

I'm just soo fucking happy hes a smart little dude :D

Hope all is well with you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

That’s great to hear man. As a proud father of 4, nothing brings me more joy than being a dad. Now they are all grown and it’s still rewarding. I now have 2 grandchildren, oldest a boy about the same age as your kid. He was born July 4th 2017. Funniest thing is watching him try to get the attention of my daughter and son-in-laws echo. He hasn’t gotten the “x” sound down yet, so he is yelling “aleya” at it.

Merry Christmas S_hift and a happy New Years

I live in Maryland not south philly ya fuckin douche.

also for your information lil clitty dik, we dont celebrate holidays and I couldn't be happier.

Last thanksgiving you know what we did after the kid fell asleep? Smoked blunts and ate food that other people made for us and then showed that living room floor whos boss before slipping into a diabetic coma

sucks that u can't afford 2 have christmas

maybe someone is making u some food though

Back