i dedicate this to badmofo

during his terminal paranoia stage he was asking me to set up ssl - getting like really pissed about it - and frankly i had no idea how plus I have shit to do, you know? and I accidentally did it last night while I was trying to figure out some other shit so I'm pouring our a 40 of encryption to my dead homie

Being the closest to him here, I can say he was far from "paranoid". However, he had been brainwashed pretty deep first working with Kevin Mitnick then in IT security with Qualcomm.

It was pretty surreal going to his funeral. Skeletor TonyEltigre were there also.

Don't worry, everyone's time is coming and you don't know when.

Happy thoughts!

Being the closest to him here, I can say he was far from "paranoid". However, he had been brainwashed pretty deep first working with Kevin Mitnick then in IT security with Qualcomm.

It was pretty surreal going to his funeral. Skeletor TonyEltigre were there also.

Happy thoughts!

i dont wish death on any1

before he died, i'd be interested to see what his psych meds were. just from some of the things he posted. they weren't full on paranoid but they were alarmingly out there. i never met the dude but he always seemed a little out of touch w/ jokes to all out aggression.

from what i remember he went out in his sleep. not the worst way to go.

CRd4ukH.png

greatest sig ever

Happy thoughts!

he actually worked with mitnick?? That dude is fucking insane now.

i dont wish death on any1

before he died, i'd be interested to see what his psych meds were. just from some of the things he posted. they weren't full on paranoid but they were alarmingly out there. i never met the dude but he always seemed a little out of touch w/ jokes to all out aggression.

from what i remember he went out in his sleep. not the worst way to go.

He wasn't on psych meds..he wasn't psychotic. TW was just a release and he was probably trashed doing it.

I met with him about a month before he died and he looked like shit. He was just out of rehab and I could smell booze on him. He was on something to keep the tremors down when he didnt drink and something for his heart.

He wasn't on psych meds..he wasn't psychotic. TW was just a release and he was probably trashed doing it.

I met with him about a month before he died and he looked like shit. He was just out of rehab and I could smell booze on him. He was on something to keep the tremors down when he didnt drink and something for his heart.

either you, him or his ex wife that posted after he passed said he was on a pez dispenser of a major anti-depressant. i believe you, i just recall either him or someone close to him admitting he was on a sert/paxil or somethin. its nobodys biznez im just curious about zoloft/heart failure etc

its not a big deal its just i know at least 4 people that have died within 6 months of taking zoloft from unexplained heart failure or somethin wack.

Back