[Hunters] This made me giggle

Hunters are decent in 5v5 if you have someone on your team that's a better target than you are.

Outside of that, they need massive help.

Anyone arguing otherwise is a retard and/or doesn't play arena.

Can't believe I find myself having a new level of respect for you, Ippon.

Not sure if you're in beta, but it'd be interesting what 2c you could throw in over at the Hunter forums (beta ones) against/for Megatf/Zurai/etc. Especially coming from one of the best rogues.

Can't believe I find myself having a new level of respect for you, Ippon.

Not sure if you're in beta, but it'd be interesting what 2c you could throw in over at the Hunter forums (beta ones) against/for Megatf/Zurai/etc. Especially coming from one of the best rogues.

:closet:

I have never understood this worship of certain class forum whores. Pessi is well-versed and popular, but to designate him the best out of 10 million people is ridiculous. This is as bad as the countless Ming posts of two years ago.

:closet:

I have never understood this worship of certain class forum whores. Pessi is well-versed and popular, but to designate him the best out of 10 million people is ridiculous. This is as bad as the countless Ming posts of two years ago.

...uh what?

Most classes will never respect each other and will consistently whine about the stupidest shit.

Like I said, I have a new respect since he's generally a huge prick, but he knows his shit. He plays his class well. However, acknowledging that another class that usually has something against rogues (being that hunters used to be HUGE anti-rogues and it's completely opposite now) needs help says a lot about someone.

And nowhere did I say he was the best. I said "one of the best".. and most rogues agree with that, well.. people that consider measuring epeen and such.

So.. yeah, qq more?

In addition, Tranq Shot will also be able to dispel magic effects, and we're removing that from Arcane Shot.

so dont laugh too hard its just 1 extra shot /rolls eyes

Back