how often do u change lives

Jungle Fish

Veteran X
every 3 months (seasonally) i try to change lives, groups, friends
been doing it since highschool keeps me sane
i fucking hate the cock sucker clingers that overstay their friendships or wont let me branch off keeping me down
how about u

I've had the same core group of friends since I was in middle school. I don't see them frequently at all anymore (only one couple lives in the same city as I do), but they are still my best friends. I don't really get this thread.

I've had the same core group of friends since I was in middle school. I don't see them frequently at all anymore (only one couple lives in the same city as I do), but they are still my best friends. I don't really get this thread.

people change, so many reasons to ditch people, jew you out for money, false sense of ego, overly aggresive, voilent, turn into junkies, use girls etc etc

I've been friends with my best mates (group of about seven ppl) for years and years. There have been a couple of disappointments but in general the experiences you have with very good friends outweigh the potential negative outcomes.

Well, except for murder.

you have some issues to look at if you need to change all of those things every 3 months. I would asses the issue first because that sounds like a band-aid solution you're doing.

I don't have many friends, that's what happens when you get older.
Band, a few co-workers I talk with. But I don't "hang out" with other people because we're busy.
10 years ago, that's another life, not 3 months.

Back