How Easter Island's statues walked.....

yesitis2.gif

15 yrs ago they said they was using tree and rolled them over the beams. that theory also explains the deforestation

step one: make huge heads with bodies
step 2: cut down large trees all over island
step 3: put logs down and put stone on top
step 4: roll with many men to desired location
step 5: repeat for centuries
step 6: deforest entire island from religious practice, removing source of food as well since they lived in jungles
step 7: become cannibals as no one can leave the island since no more trees exist for canoes

tada

It just amazing what people can do when they're not glued to a tv or computer. good lord what a boring life. :lol: lets move these stones all day.

Last edited:
they did that for 30 seconds at most. try moving that block across the island like that. could have been used for final placing though.

this is a far better video:
The Lost Gods of Easter Island - YouTube

and that's not even the one i was looking for. the one where easter island showed itself as a microcosm for our over-consumption and disregard for sustainability. wish i could find it.

how exactly do we 100% know that they killed themselves by deforesting the island?

We don't for certain. We do however know they did deforest the island and are pretty damn certain the population collapsed around the same time. We also know there was heavy conflict between the few thousand people left on the island over the course of the 18th century.

ofn same shit how 1 person can raise an huge obelisk by themselves.

One person can if they understand magnetism. You probably think the Pyramids of Giza were built from the bottom up...

step one: make huge heads with bodies
step 2: cut down large trees all over island
step 3: put logs down and put stone on top
step 4: roll with many men to desired location
step 5: repeat for centuries
step 6: deforest entire island from religious practice, removing source of food as well since they lived in jungles
step 7: become cannibals as no one can leave the island since no more trees exist for canoes

tada

Nice hypothesis except for one huge problem. You are dead wrong.

Anyone ever hear the phrase "work smarter not harder?" That guy only proved that when working hard one can accomplish the same thing one can when they work smarter. It just takes ALOT more time and effort.

magnets u stupid gaysian

I have a 140+IQ. I am everything BUT stupid. I'd love to say more pertaining to this thread topic but I cant nor will I. So yeah. I'm out this thread...

Last edited:
so ur gonna argue that a d00d moving 5+ ton stones by himself w/o pulleys using wood n stones tools is not smart? didn't even break a sweat. but ur right using magnets and magic is a better idea

Back