How bad are the Lakers?

Magus

Veteran XX
pretty bad.

watching the Sonics-Lakers game tonight brought a tear to my eye. what a beautiful sight watching my boys just thrash that team.

funny how Kobe can put up all those numbers and they still get blown out.

i'm pretty pumped for Sonics-Suns

i think the Sonics have a pretty good shot of showin' their true colors... will be tough though, suns can run like no other.

fourtunately they have no bench.

cancer said:
or maybe the sonics are really good, idiot.

nah tonight was more about the lakers being really bad, and not knowing how to play defense at all. leaving people wide open and stuff like that.

but yea the sonics are really good. w00t

Magus said:
pretty bad.

watching the Sonics-Lakers game tonight brought a tear to my eye. what a beautiful sight watching my boys just thrash that team.

funny how Kobe can put up all those numbers and they still get blown out.

Detroit native here, I still LOL at the national media before last seasons championship game, too bad it isnt a policy for ESPN to make their anchors eat their foots.

i think it will go the way of the sonics personally. the sonics have beaten the spurs twice, the kings, the nuggets, the mavs, griz and twolves.

as far as i can tell the suns have only played like the kings and cavs that are decent and they've lost both.

suns will have to prove that they can actually beat a good team.

we'll see... again they have no bench, now with flip and pot back the sonics are about 11 deep so i really think they have the advantage, especially in Key Arena where they are 10-1.

what about NO?

the end of that hornets game tonight was HILLARIOUS. gotta love byron scott. he's got to be the worst coach ever. his players are just so poorly coached, they lost that game off a complete mental error.

Magus said:
nah tonight was more about the lakers being really bad, and not knowing how to play defense at all. leaving people wide open and stuff like that.

but yea the sonics are really good. w00t
um
they've been doing that ALL fucking SEASON. their D is horrible. sure kobe can shut down redd, but look at desmond mason. tears the lakers up everytime we play against him...

lakers vs. suns - they leave Q wide fucking open at the end to nail a 3 from the corner....they've done it with other teams too. they simply make mistakes/getlazy/getoutplayed the last 2 minutes of every close game.

yea, i haven't watched many Laker games on the League Pass this year. It's not just Kobe being selfish, but they just play terrible team defense (and offense). i'm sorta surprised with their roster they've won so many.

And kobe isnt a natural passer , He seems to like to drift up in the air and make passes while attempting a fake shot.. its odd and he does it almost everytime. His courtvision is seriously limited compared to lets say lebron or jkidd

they have a ton of interior defense. apparently you haven't watched any of their games.

o well for you.

Magus said:
i think it will go the way of the sonics personally. the sonics have beaten the spurs twice, the kings, the nuggets, the mavs, griz and twolves.

as far as i can tell the suns have only played like the kings and cavs that are decent and they've lost both.

suns will have to prove that they can actually beat a good team.

we'll see... again they have no bench, now with flip and pot back the sonics are about 11 deep so i really think they have the advantage, especially in Key Arena where they are 10-1.

uh they whooped on cleveland the second time around, and their losses on minnesota and kings were close. they lost to minnesota b/c they shot 2-18 from beyond the arc, sacramento was like at the beginning of the season

if you want to bring up old losses how about that 30pt loss to the clips =p

hmmm, i didn't realize that all the suns losses to good teams were during opening night.

who cares. the sonics i think will win this one. but we'll see.

Back